Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Raping a crocodile will end badly for you
  • iolo
    Free Member
    Harry_the_Spider

How very odd.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Errrrr….go crocodile!

tomhoward

Raping a crocodile will end badly for you

Of all the phrases that you really shouldn’t have to use, this ranks pretty high…

DezB
    Free Member

Confused by how the photo relates to the story, doesn’t sound at all humourous and yet they’re all laughing like morons in the pic.
    Sick ritual I couldn’t hope to understand.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Evidence, if any were needed, that better education is a requirement in many parts of the world.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Including here, specifically Eton.

At least they had the courage to violate a live crocodile, unlike our ex-PM who likes a bit of pig necrophillia – apparently.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

What on earth would make somebody think that was a good idea 😯

What’s going to be next, man dies fingering a lion 😆

cranberry
    Free Member

Time to add another line to The Hedgehog Can Never Be Buggered.

“A crocodile if you no longer want to smile”

CountZero

At least they had the courage to violate a live crocodile, unlike our ex-PM who likes a bit of pig necrophillia – apparently.

Funny how that tired old myth still keeps being dug up, one might have hoped it had been decently buried by now.
    FWIW, the pig sex thing comes from American politics where it was used to discredit opponents.
    Why do we keep bringing crap over from the States, we’re perfectly capable of creating our own.

scaredypants

Funny how that tired old myth still keeps being dug up, one might have hoped it had been decently buried by now.

spellchecker, CZ ? 😉

ninfan
    Free Member

after a Sangoma gave them muthi and instructed them to go and rape a female crocodile.

With a flash of purple smoke and the reek of sulphur, the Emperor disappeared, his work done for another day 😀

bearnecessities

They actually just misunderstood the advice to not get leathered.

zanelad
    Free Member

Never smile at a crocodile
    Never tip your hat and stop to talk awhile
    Never run, walk away, say good-night, not good-day

Probably a bit late for the brothers now, but the others would do well to heed the advice.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Even if it’s not true, what do you think the odds are of a private school rugby team somewhere in the UK having never **** a dead pig?

I think the odds are millions to 1 in favour of some rugby playing toff having **** a pig somewhere at some point in time.

Besides, what’s with the outrage over attempting to rape a croc – our weirdos like to watch/toss off to Fox’s getting torn apart by pack hounds.

I think killing an animal needlessly is worse 😀

mrmoofo

Darwin award winners?

Northwind

Something something, handbags, something.

tjagain

CFH – if it was false then why did he refuse to deny it?

MoreCashThanDash

Well, that’s one thing I’ll be taking off MY bucket list, then….

😕

globalti
    Free Member

Those boys were obviously using the wrong personal care products. These are just two of a whole range of sangoma soaps my customer manufactures in South Africa; the first to make you rich and the second to make you irresistible:

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

What were you Googling for?

Those boys were obviously using the wrong personal care products. These are just two of a whole range of sangoma soaps my customer manufactures in South Africa; the first to make you rich and the second to make you irresistible:

I hope you’re not mocking people for making purchasing decisions based and what appear, to us, to be the most outlandish of claims.
    #Brexit

globalti
    Free Member

I didn’t Google; I took the photo myself. And I’m not mocking people, that stuff really works.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Google was for the OP.

drlex
    Free Member

I like the strapline for globalti’s nkoszana vulakuvaliwe soap – “zonke bonke”.

iolo
    Free Member

Google was for the OP.

It came up on my Facebook page from someone

jam-bo

Thing is, doesn’t really matter if it’s true or not. When I first heard the story my first thought was ‘yeah, he probably did it’

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

It came up on my Facebook page from someone

Good one, I’ll try and remeber that if ever I need to. 😛

ulysse
    Free Member

Because during a slander trial, the photographic evidence would surface?

Still chuckling at Black Mirror

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Thing is, doesn’t really matter if it’s true or not. When I first heard the story my first thought was ‘yeah, he probably did it’

Mine was I didn’t really care, if true probably exaggerated and as said best not list what half the rugby teams I knew got up to (not all that posh either)

RobHilton
    Free Member

tjagain – Member

Have you never a seen a headline like: “PM forced to deny…”?

jimjam
    Free Member

Regardless of who did or didn’t **** a pigs mouth, or who did or didn’t rape a crocodile….. I believe Tormund Ginatsbane ****ed a bear.

spekkie
    Free Member

This sort of stuff barely makes the news in SA. It happens all the time.

after a Sangoma gave them muthi and instructed them to go and rape a female crocodile.

Sadly the muthi is often made from human body parts and organs – and often the parts come from murdered children.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Speaking as someone whom has fisted the odd crocodillian… they all look pretty much the same from the outside, you kinda have to get down and dirty to determine whether it is a boy or girl croc.

Not that raping a boy croc is worse than a girl croc and either would probably be described as “foolish”.

(I was pre-qualified in my fisting escapades, and it was entirely UN Approved Violation that I was involved in)

epicyclo

I see a marketing opportunity for Charlie the Bikemonger’s Bum Butter…. 🙂

However, it’s wise to bear in mind, when a crocodile says “No”, it means No.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Raping a crocodile will end badly for you’ is closed to new replies.