Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Rapha supercross
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

So who’s in? I’ve just signed up

MrBlond
    Free Member

I’m in, most definitely the ‘fun’ category…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Me too, taking delivery of my new CX bike week after next, can’t wait, looking forward to get totally mullered by both courses and competitors. It’ll be my first attempt at CX “competition” thought I’d enter with a BANG!!!

trickydisco
    Free Member

Is the foam of death, tequila run in all races (apart form elites) or is it only in the fnu category?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Last season it was in the finals not the quals IIRC..

trickydisco
    Free Member

qualifiers??
    no way.. so there might be more than 1 race? Christ on a bike. I'[m ruined from a cross race as it is.. the thought of doing a 2nd?!

MrAgreeable

Only in the fun category I’m afraid. I spent all race waiting for the tequila shortcut but after being lapped by Nick Craig about 20 times it dawned on me that it wasn;t going to happen. Ace day out nonetheless.

You can also double it up with Muddy Hell – get practicing for the tabletop!

pjt201
    Free Member

are you in then ADH?

Twitter tells me that muddy hell entries should be out next week.

aP
    Free Member

As long as Muddy Hell isn’t as wet as last year I’ll probably give it a whirl, have been for the last 2 years as Comm, and herself rode. Might ride myself this time. And am entered for AllyPally for the 3rd year now. I hope it’s as nice weather as the previous 2.

benji
    Free Member

Tempted to do the first round in yorkshire, as that is the only one that definitely doesn’t clash with any other series rounds for me.

leggyblonde
    Free Member

Muddy Hell has been cancelled 🙁

http://www.muddyhell.cx/2013/09/27/muddy-hell-2013-cancelled/

Should bode well for a bigger turnout at Ally Pally at least.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Think i might go over for a watch 🙂

crazy-legs

My presence at CX races is almost solely governed by the extra-race stuff – you know, things like food and coffee.

The bike racing is just a sideshow. 😉

But yes, Rapha SuperCross is always good and there’s a round on in Manchester so that’s nice and local.

eddie11
    Free Member

BUMP

anyone doing the northern rounds this weekend?

Anyone done previous years, all thoughts appreciated on what to expect. Specifically whats the skipton course like, i’m guessing muddier than it was a week ago?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Rapha supercross’ is closed to new replies.