Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rapha discount codes?
  • futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Ayone know of any Rapaha discount codes going at the moment?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I thought that part of the joy of buying Rapha was paying extortionate prices 😕

Gary_M
    Free Member

Not that I’m aware of and they very seldom give discount codes for all products. Last code I got was for 20% their softshell jacket. They used to give a code with an annual survey and in their wee seasonal booklet but best you’ll get now is free postage.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Well – 3 merino baselayers for £110 – better with a code though 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

Thats an offer rather than a discount though.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Quite fancy some of their fancy trousers suitable for office work.

Some similar company, Swerve? Or something like that, have neoshell trousers. Quite like some Neoshell me.

warton
    Free Member

Very, very rarely do they offer codes. their sale can be very good though, I buy all my Rapha stuff in the sales…

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

I’ve bought a couple of times using codes, the rest is mostly in the sale, or bundles.

Ah well, 110 for 3 merino base layers that are supersoft aint too bad I suppose.

I’ve also sold some Rapha on ebay – you get very good prices – I sold some bib shorts (bought in a sale) for more than I paid for them :))

LenBuch
    Free Member

Rapha often tweet or facebook codes for various offers. Last month there was a couple of codes and last week 15% of any Italian themed jersey and any jacket bought together. At the start of winter I used a code for 20% of their Softshell Jacket.Follow their facebook page and Tweets.
    Prices are pretty similar to Gore, Castelli, Assoss, Etxeondo etc.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve also sold some Rapha on ebay – you get very good prices – I sold some bib shorts (bought in a sale) for more than I paid for them :))

I sold the original black sofshell jacket bought in 2006 on Ebay earlier this year, paid £80 for it new as I got it in a sale and with a discount. Sold it for £145. New one with 20% discount code bought for £50 more 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rapha discount codes?’ is closed to new replies.