Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Rapha
  • kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Anyone got a discount code?

Regards

tomhoward

T16HT4R5E

MoreCashThanDash

W41T454LE5

thestabiliser
    Free Member

He’s very disappointed.

footflaps

Surely the whole point of Rapha is to pay well over the odds so you can feel smug about how much your gear cost?

bikebouy
    Free Member

No, as most of STW buys in the sales then rave about how damn fine the gear is, best wait for the sales again I reckon.

Think Dec is the next one.

akira

They just had a big sale so unlikely to be too many codes floating about.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

footflaps – Member
    Surely the whole point of Rapha is to pay well over the odds so you can feel smug about how much your gear cost?

the vitriol, every. single. time. 🙄

(not you specifically, footflaps, just this forum whenever Rapha is mentioned)

Merak

Whilst riding an Audax earlier this year I was pilloried for wearing Rapha. I’m not a full kit ****, just a staple piece (wind jacket) genuine vitriol from a bloke who took exception to my wearing of the afforementioned whilst Audaxing,.. the audacity.

corroded
    Free Member

And Rapha is far from the fanciest or most expensive clothing out there these days.
    (Wait for the sales is the correct answer though – some items still on sale online.)

onehundredthidiot

It can work out cheaper than the alternatives. Winter longs pricey but when you have an off an rip the endura longs then have to buy another pair suddenly they’re more expensive.

onandon
    Free Member

Some of their products are awesome and some are shite. However, the customer service is always world class.

MoreCashThanDash

Surprised at Raphaphobia on an audax. The audaxers I’ve met who do the big long events – 300k plus – seem to quite like it.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Rapha is top quality gear (the odd garment is 5h1te) but would still like to get a discount on a £ 220 jacket. You can wear the kit for two or more seasons, it still looks in great condition and you can then sell it on ebay for 70% of the original cost, a no brainer really.

MoreCashThanDash

and you can then sell it on ebay for 70% of the original cost more than the current RRP

You’d be surprised what you see if you watch Rapha kit on ebay!

tomhoward

I once bought a limited edition jersey, then when it arrived I didn’t like the material so sent it back for a refund. Then saw they were listed, and selling, for double RRP on eBay…

FML…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Rapha’ is closed to new replies.