Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Raod / mountain biking north of Malaga
  • Poopsies
    Free Member

I'm off to see my brother next month who lives somewhere between Malage and Ronda. I'm assuming that there should be some good biking in the area of both kinds?

Does anyone know whether:

1. Is there anywhere that will do guided trails and decent bike hire on a day basis, rather than as a holiday?
    2. Is there anyone that hires decent road bikes in the area?

I'm thinking of taking my road bike and hiring a mountain bike but would hire both if I can get something decent.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers.

aP
    Free Member

Have ridden on the road from Malaga to Ronda – although 10 years ago. There's some good climbing, although nothing too tough. It was a nice day ride. You should be in reach of some of the white villages too.
    There's bound to be some good off road stuff.

Poopsies
    Free Member

Cheers.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FuzzyWuzzy

I did a road training camp with these guys http://www.andaluciancyclingexperience.com/ last year in that area, lots of great road riding around there. The roads are great (smooth surfaced and drivers give you lots of room) and there's plenty of climbs about (a few around 10km long to chose from close to Ronda).
    They don't hire bikes and are geared around holidays though but may still be worth giving them a call to see if they've got a day free or have routes on maps they could give you.

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Poopsies,
    We are closed in August but could rent you a decent mountain bike (Giant anthem or giant ATC) if you could get to Fuengirola to pick it up.
    E-mail: alan@sierracycling.com http://www.sierracycling.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Raod / mountain biking north of Malaga’ is closed to new replies.