Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 126 total)
  • Rantzen – NI ‘addicted to hatred’
  • ton

MisterGnar –

bloke nextdore but 3 to me is a bnp supporter….should i be worried????

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I just live down the road from the story that sparked this thread.

Did you report them to the police ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Jesus, some people really don’t do sarcasm, or irony it would seem.

Yeah, I do.

So what do you really think then ?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ernie_lynch

Did you report them to the police ?

Who, the roma? Many times. I actually frown upon child abuse believe it or not. Didnt do anything.

tankslapper

gnar – no knowledge of pure roma – whatever that is – but major issues with Irish ‘travellers’

Oh that’s fine then.

so what your issue troll?

Coming from you? Almost a backhanded compliment.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Many times.

Good lad. With your overwhelming evidence quite a few convictions then ?

How many ?

ton

and what for????????????????
    trying to sell you a lucky charm mister, asking for a punt for a cuppa???

tankslapper
    Free Member

Gnar – so you live on the Lisburn Road then?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

tankslapper – Member

Gnar – so you live on the Lisburn Road then?

Correct.

ton

and what for????????????????

Like I said, child abuse, neglect. Keeping girls of school age, outside all day, in irish weather, basically naked to me is a form of abuse. Every police officer I spoke to said they were powerless to do anything.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Mr ‘backtracking’ Gnar ….. ….you’re confusing me with your editing.

Please don’t do it

tankslapper
    Free Member

O.K. Can’t comment then if you live in the face of it –

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

Mr ‘backtracking’ Gnar ….. ….you’re confusing me with your editing.

Please don’t do it

I’m not backtracking, I’m elaborating. You’re doing it yourself.

tankslapper
    Free Member

So, first hand, what’s the problem? BBC seems to like accosting drunks for interviews, so what’s the REAL issue?

ton

MisterGnar
    i think you are generalising………..

anyway, i have some snares to check and some trout to tickle…….see you… 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Keeping a girls of school age, outside all day, in irish weather,

So the ‘criminal activity’ of the subhuman filth appears to have reduced somewhat in severity.

Nice to know that you care so much their kids.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m not backtracking, I’m elaborating.

Excellent ! Do some more ‘elaborating’ please.

I want to know more about ‘untermensch’ …….. tell me about it.

Don’t ‘backtrack’ now ………

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

tankslapper

So, first hand, what’s the problem? BBC seems to like accosting drunks for interviews, so what’s the REAL issue?

The problem as I see it? They have no regard for women and children, and their culture seems to based around begging and criminality and they have no desire to integrate, learn our language or work for a living.

ernie_lynch

So the ‘criminal activity’ of the subhuman filth appears to have reduced somewhat in severity.

Nice to know that you care so much their kids.

I’d have thought that child abuse and neglect was an increase in severity, no? And if you re read you might understand that I was using the term “sub human filth” ironically in reference to the “irish gyspsies” who tankslapper was demonising somewhat without irony I thought.

Everytime I see a roma child on the street I think about the man who dropped them off in the morning so he could profit from their begging.

tankslapper
    Free Member

gnar – before i left the fair shore I realised this was becomming a problem. We always had probs with our own gypsies/travellers/maggots(sorry maggots :oops:) but I’m aware that this lot come with few morals and very few values. So what else is happening?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’d have thought that child abuse and neglect was an increase in severity, no?

But you reckon the police didn’t think so ?

They ‘didn’t do anything’ you said.

so he could profit from their begging

Because of course he could have got a proper job ?

Employers in NI are tripping over each other in the rush to offer jobs to subhuman filth ?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Tankslapper – If I go into any real detail, I’ll just be digging a huge hole for myself and further adding to the perception that I am an irrational racist xenophobe.

I’ll just say that I’ve observed the roma group in question first hand over several years and I have been pretty much horrified by them. South belfast is full of Pols, Chinese, Indians, Filipinos, north Africans and of course Roma gypsies. With the exception of the Polish football incident, nothing like this has happened on such a scale with any other ethnic group.

I’ve yet to encounter a Polish, Indian or Chinese beggar.

Ernie Lynch, I’ll just be ignoring your half assed trolling attempts if you don’t mind.

tankslapper
    Free Member

ernie – listen to what the man says…….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ernie Lynch, I’ll just be ignoring ………..

Probably the smartest thing you’ve said so far on this thread.

But I won’t be ignoring you, with your filthy racist bollox.

tankslapper
    Free Member

MREGAN – mickey is that you?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

rnie_lynch

But I won’t be ignoring you, with your filthy racist bollox.

Lol. I’m a racist because I say unflattering things about people with brown skin? But I could say whatever I like about irish travellers right? They are a different kind of scum because they are white. You’d let that slide right?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Lol.I’m a racist …….

What happened to the, “I’ll just be ignoring”, eh ?

Calling people ‘subhuman filth’ is racism whichever angle you look at it. You tell me whether you’re a racist or not.

And the suggestion that child abuse is legal in NI with the claim, “Every police officer I spoke to said they were powerless to do anything” is bollox.

tankslapper
    Free Member

MisterGnar – you’ve pi$$ed ernie of now………

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ernie_lynch

Calling people ‘subhuman filth’ is racism whichever angle you look at it.

Just keep on trolling along.

ernie_lynch

And the suggestion that child abuse is legal in NI with the claim, “Every police officer I spoke to said they were powerless to do anything” is bollox.

Oh? Enlighten me with your insight then? I guess you’ve spoken to loads of police about this, I’d imagine you must have some direct experience of the roma people in your area……?

Maybe you encourage them to keep their women and children outside all day virtually naked because that’s their culture.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Enlighten me with your insight then? I guess you’ve spoken to loads of police about this

LOL ! He is actually saying that he had a clear evidence of child abuse but the police said they were ‘powerless’ to do anything about it ! LOL !

Does Gary Glitter know this about NI ? !

Me pissed off Slapper ? More like, highly amused at the sight of this geezer talking complete bollox !

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

God look at me, a racist talking complete bollox. What with my actual experience of the people in question.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

with my actual experience of the people in question

So tell me, what was the actual evidence you gave to the police about child abused ?

And why did they say that they were ‘powerless’ to do anything about it ?

Not …… ‘we can’t be bothered’ but, ‘we are powerless‘.

Or did they think they were powerless to do anything because, they thought that you were ‘talking complete bollox’ ?

eh ?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

What do you mean evidence? A picture of me conversing with a police officer taken by a third party? A scan of a court summence?

The police hate dealing with the romas. They are aggressive (spitting, pissing etc), they stink, and they speak little or no english. As I understand it, the police only have the power to move beggars on, unless they are being aggressive in which case they can arrest them, and this can only be acted upon if there is an actual complaint of harassment and a statement from witness to that effect, which is unlikely to happen as most people don’t regard old women and young children as threatening.As for the children apparently it’s an issue for social services to deal with, not police. All police can do is notify social services that a child may be at risk, but of course social services can’t go knocking on the doors of people who don’t want their locations known and won’t speak any english.

So, the general impression I got during my conversations with the cops were – they can do nothing about the roma gypsies other than arrest them, which they can’t do because they aren’t breaking the law. And even if they could arrest them, they won’t because it’s simply a waste of time.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The police hate dealing with the romas. They are aggressive

LOL ! Not too tough the police in NI then ?

What sort of criminals do the NI police prefer to deal with – nice polite ones ?

“the police only have the power to move beggars on”

Beggars aren’t exactly Big Time criminals are they ?

So it does appear that the severity of the criminal activities which you claim they are responsible for, has reduced somewhat after all.

But the child abuse was a very serious crime you say ? Yeah right.

If the police said that it was an “an issue for social services to deal with, not police”, then they couldn’t have thought that your allegations were very serious.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Riiiight. You really are failing to see the issue here aren’t you, either that or your doing a cunning impersonation of a retard. This is a europe wide criminal network which exploits women and children through forced begging and prostitution, and that’s just their 9 to 5 business.

It’s a problem that needs to be dealt with by immigration authorities, not police.

Go ahead and claim the moral high ground all you want. It’s easy to be an internet humanitarian without any experience or frame of reference. There are 115 roma living in a leisure center in belfast tonight. Why don’t you offer to put some of them up at your gaff, y’know until they get back on their feet again.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Have a read.

And some more.

Obviously the situation here is much the same. Infact it’s often the same people moving between the two cities.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I blame Thatcher…

(Runs)

BigDummy
    Free Member

Gosh. This was an edifying discussion. Well done everyone. 😯

stcolin
    Free Member

I applaude Ernie for his winding up.

Lisburn Road, about a mile from where I live.

Romas, meh, other things to worry about. This country/province/sectioned part of the UK has bigger things to be worrying about.

tankslapper
    Free Member

So it’s big hugs all round, or have I missed something? 🙄

I guess we’ve all learned a valuable lesson here…………..

ton

hedgehog for tea, and nettle soup… 8)

tankslapper
    Free Member

tar yer drive fer yee mista……….

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So it’s big hugs all round

Well actually, I was more thinking of giving, ‘let’s-hug-a-nazi’ a miss. If that’s alright.

What have we learnt ?

Well quite a bit, it would appear.

First of all we’ve learnt that MisterGnar expects everyone to be upright and law-abiding. Except, for the ones who attack Romanians in their own homes.

Then we learnt that begging is a ‘serious’ crime.

We have also learnt that the police in NI are ‘powerless’ to do anything about child abuse.

Apparently ‘subhuman filth’ is an acceptable term to use to describe other human beings.

Ton had a granny who was ‘a gorgeous, friendly helpful person’

I can do a “cunning impersonation of a retard”.

But most important of all, I think I’ve learnt that MisterGnar would probably be much happier on this forum :

Vanguard News Network

Here he can freely use terms such as ‘subhuman filth’ without fear of being challenged by what one poster described as “proven anti-nazis, liars and grasses”.

Don’t you just hate those people who haven’t got a good word to say about the Nazis, eh ?

Oh btw, Vanguard News Network’s motto is “No Jews. Just Right.” And it’s owner is quoted as saying “the thing to be done about [the Jews] is to kill them, exterminate them, get rid of them. You don’t argue or reason with a cockroach; you step on it.”
    That’s one way to deal with subhuman filth I guess.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Rantzen – NI ‘addicted to hatred’’ is closed to new replies.