Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 126 total)
  • Rantzen – NI ‘addicted to hatred’
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ernie_lynch

have you been in Belfast recently…….

Eh ? I haven’t given any opinions concerning whether NI is ‘addicted to hatred’.

What is this ? ………..a “let’s decide what ernie_lynch’s opinions are and challenge them” type exercise ?

I’m simply interested in what other people have had to say. Such as Slapper claiming ‘addiction to hatred’ in NI was ‘a sweeping generalisation, and MisterGnar apparently claiming that “Northern Irish are all a shower of racist bastards” wouldn’t be “headline grabbing”.

FYI there really isn’t any need to ‘guess’ my opinions – I’m usually more than happy to give them. Even when they’re not asked for.

And no, sadly I’ve never been anywhere in Ireland. Including the bit partitioned off by the British.

LOL @ “Can’t imagine those two gypsies bodies would have caused that much distraction or upset to the evenings drinking” !

We’re not talking about ‘upsetting the evening’s drinking’ of a load of piss-heads down the pub here. We’re talking about family groups including kiddies, sunbathing, frolicking, and generally enjoying themselves, on a beach next to a couple of corpses. I don’t remember as a kid on a beach being told by adults, “don’t go touching any corpses now, will you”.

The incident caused an international outcry, and not only from Guardian readers. From the Daily Mail, for Sodafarls :

The world was shocked by Italian sunbathers ignoring dead gipsy girls… But now Italy is showing a chilling interest in Roma children

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I was wondering why there were Red Cross workers in the pictures….then I read this:

Extraordinarily, the Red Cross of Italy has been persuaded by Berlusconi to help count gipsy heads and gather data on hundreds of families at 70 camps in Rome, an operation that will last until September.

Surely not! the Red Cross have been co-opted into this? Is there anything that that bastard Berlusconi can’t get away with?

mogrim

The incident caused an international outcry, and not only from Guardian readers. From the Daily Mail, for Sodafarls :

The world was shocked by Italian sunbathers ignoring dead gipsy girls… But now Italy is showing a chilling interest in Roma children

Unless you can actually prove that the sunbathers were actually Italian (and not tourists from somewhere else) I’d suggest you take your xenophobic accusations somewhere else…

🙂

ton

why was this incident not reported in the Daily Star/The Sun/Sport… ❓

scaredypants

why was this incident not reported in the Daily Star/The Sun/Sport…

nobody topless ??

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

MisterGnar apparently claiming that “Northern Irish are all a shower of racist bastards” wouldn’t be “headline grabbing”.

That’s not what I was “claiming”. My point was that “they are addicted to hate” was just the kind of drippy headline friendly soundbite a media savvy person might come out with. Saying that the irish are racist bastards is something a normal person might come out with were they not calculating it’s impact.

Would anyone here like some romas moving into their street? The Italians hatred for them is not without good reason.

ton

MisterGnar
    in your opinion, why do they hate them so much.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

From the Daily Mail, for Sodafarls :

Nice to know you’re thinking about me always Gus 😉

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ton

MisterGnar
    in your opinion, why do they hate them so much.

Because the romas operate/are a huge criminal gang ferrying coach loads of women and children into Italy each day to aggressively beg, feign disability, steal and generally pester Italians and tourists.

ton

MisterGnar
    and would you dislike it if a roma family moved into ur street… ❓

tankslapper
    Free Member

ton – Member

MisterGnar
    and would you dislike it if a roma family moved into ur street…

ton in ‘badly constructed argument’ shocker!

ton – how many Roma live in your street then? 😉

ton

just 1 4th generation one, and a siekh (sp?) family. 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’d suggest you take your xenophobic accusations somewhere else…

Why ? ……… I reckon STW forum is an excellent place to air my ‘xenophobic accusations’.
    Where else would you suggest I do it ?

I’m part Italian btw. The surname “Bruno” has existed in my family.

“The Italians hatred for them is not without good reason”

He he……… it’s important to have a ‘good reason’ for hating an ethnic group. I mean, hating an ethnic group without good reason would be simply immoral.

tankslapper
    Free Member

I’m part Italian btw. The surname “Bruno” has existed in my family.

I had no idea. And I’m sorry to hear it ………….. nothing personal mate, but I can’t stand Italians.

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I agree Slapper ….. I can’t stand in the self-testiclecupping Ities.

My dad didn’t agree though.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Are you still thinking about me, Bruno?

tankslapper
    Free Member

That new Sacha Baron Cohen creation is excellent – not sure the Austrians will get it – but absolutely brilliant.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Only occasionally Sodafarls. As in : “Oh look, that **** Sodafarls has posted a load of bollox again”.

hth

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Bruno isn’t a ‘new creation’ Slapper. Wake up mate.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

Only occasionally Sodafarls. As in : “Oh look, that **** Sodafarls has posted a load of bollox again”.

“Hottie” has six letters in it, not four Gus…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The swear filter never lies mate.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

MisterGnar
    and would you dislike it if a roma family moved into ur street…

I really don’t need to answer that do I? What about you Ton, would you want them in your street?

ton

MisterGnar –
    romani, it would not be a problem
    the thieving irish gadjo people that call themselves gypsy…that would be a problem.
    proper romani people live by a strict conduct, and we all know how the others live.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

The lady doth protest too much, methinks! Anyway, come on admit it, you like me…I know you do. I can feel it in my water. I like you too Gus. 😳

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ton
    MisterGnar –

proper romani people live by a strict conduct.

Can I come and live in your bubble? It would seem that one of us has never met a roma gypsy. And I was under the impression I’d lived in close proximity to them.

the thieving irish gadjo people that call themselves gypsy…that would be a problem.

Well for a start they don’t actually refer to themselves as gypsies, so I have to wonder how much, if anything you actually know about them.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

MisterGnar – Member

Because the romas operate/are a huge criminal gang ferrying coach loads of women and children into Italy each day to aggressively beg, feign disability, steal and generally pester Italians and tourists.

And I was under the impression I’d lived in close proximity to them.

You live in Italy ? In a place called ‘Ballywoofterton’ ? Cool 8)

btw …….. have you passed on your substantial evidence of criminal activities to the police ? If you haven’t, I reckon that they would be well interested.

Specially the Italian police. What with them not liking (for good reason) gypsies and all.

tankslapper
    Free Member

ton – Member

MisterGnar –
    proper romani people live by a strict conduct, and we all know how the others live.

Truth! That’s the one subject we can all agree on in N.I. Everyone hates them.

There’s a family I meet here regularly – its always the same crap.They pick on a local who gets sucked into their patter. I caught them with some poor kid recently as it all turned nasty but stepped in by asking in my best Belfast ‘do you come from stab city?’ and ushered the kid out of the chip shop. Now that really is scum…….

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Ernie Lynch, you got me. I couldn’t possibly have spent any time in Italy. Nor am I able to read. Or use the internet. I just made it up.

tankslapper

Now that really is scum…

Yeah they are subhuman filth, all of them, not like those lovely hard working, decent romani people – they have brown skin, so to imply they are all scum would be irrational racist hatred. Irish “gypsies” on the other hand are fair game.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ernie Lynch, you got me.

What the **** you talking about ? 😕

I believed every single word you wrote.

Well ? ……..Did you go to the police with your information of criminal activity or not ?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Steady on MrGnarr I never said sub human filth – disliked by everyone in Ireland perhaps but…..

TROLL!

ton

MisterGnar –
    where have you had the pleasure to meet romani people and to get to know them.
    my gran died when i was 11, but i remember her being a gorgeous, friendly helpful person, most peoples grandma’s are probably like this tho…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

gran died when i was 11, but i remember her being a gorgeous, friendly helpful person,

Not ‘subhuman filth’ then ?

How strange 😕

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ton
    my gran died when i was 11, but i remember her being a gorgeous, friendly helpful person, most peoples grandma’s are probably like this tho…

Did she spend her days chasing people down the street wearing nothing but an old rag, dragging a naked toddler with her….occasionally dropping the rag for added pathetic effect?

tankslapper
    Free Member

I’m backing ton and ernie on this one. Gnar your out of order……

ton

and she never lived in a trailer…..i think her parents lived in a house near lecce.
    do not think they pinched it either………… 😆

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

tankslapper

I’m backing ton and ernie on this one. Gnar your out of order……

Oh god please spare me. Bloody hypocrite.

ton

MisterGnar
    where did you meet these roma people…..on holiday…..in rome, pisa, sorrento….
    wonder if they are the same people who beg in……..leeds,london, barcelona??????????????? 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m backing ton and ernie on this one.

And MisterGnar is backing Mr Hitler on this one.

How to deal with ‘subhuman gypsy filth’ Hitler style.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

ton

where did you meet these roma people…

I just live down the road from the story that sparked this thread. I’ve encountered plenty of gypsies on my travels. What do you want, a list?

ernie_lynch

And MisterGnar is backing Mr Hitler.

Jesus, some people really don’t do sarcasm, or irony it would seem.

tankslapper
    Free Member

gnar – no knowledge of pure roma – whatever that is – but major issues with Irish ‘travellers’ so what your issue troll?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 126 total)

The topic ‘Rantzen – NI ‘addicted to hatred’’ is closed to new replies.