• This topic has 123 replies, 68 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by LHS.
Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Range Rover Sport HSE
  • footflaps

why the fudge are Z8s worth that much???

Does explain why he corrects me every time I ask ‘how is the Z4 doing?’. Had no idea they cost so much, looks just like an MX-5 from a distance.

xiphon
    Free Member

Why do people spend £5000 for a business class flight where an economy will cost them £800. Because they choose too.

Not quite.

The purpose of business class is so the “employer” can be suitably rested on the flight, that they can get straight to work when they land.

The cost of the flight is offset against the cost of them not working.

A friend of mine recently moved out to Florida to work in the upper tiers of a cruise ship company – [for example] he will work (in Florida) on a Monday, fly Monday night, have a meeting in London 9am on Tuesday, fly back Tuesday afternoon, and be in the office on Wednesday morning.

TiRed

They’re quite common in Austria…

Come to Windsor and they are so common that you’ll lose it in the car park! Dreadful cars, our extended family has had one and there is a waiting list for replacement engines.

LHS
    Free Member

Not quite.

The purpose of business class is so the “employer” can be suitably rested on the flight, that they can get straight to work when they land.

Don’t really want to digress but “business class” is just a term and is not just used by business people, it is heavily used by private individuals too who want to fly in comfort.

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘Range Rover Sport HSE’ is closed to new replies.