• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by km79.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Random: Please recommend a small/slim cool bag to fit in a hydration pack
  • nytmadn
    Free Member

A bit of help if you would: I’m after a small cool bag, just large enough to fit a sandwich really, which is thin (max 5cm) and narrow (max 15cm) enough to fit in my hydration pack. All my googling and ebaying has brought up nought, everything is too big, so does anyone know of something suitable?
    Cheers

Esme
    Free Member

Have a look in your local supermarket. Asda do some folding bags for a couple of quid, which might be okay.

ninfan
    Free Member

Onya sandwich wrap?

nytmadn
    Free Member

That ebay one looks good, thanks dude.

benp1

Sounds basic, but how about a padded envelope. It’ll be the same effect, just less aesthetically pleasing

stumpy01

How about one designed for babies bottles? I was looking at some yesterday in Smyth’s toys that you could probably get 2 drink cans in side by side with a bit of room at the top.

Like this:

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/baby/c-604/feeding/p-5671/baby-thermal-bottle-bag-black/

km79
    Free Member

Would putting ice in with your water and wrapped sandwiches down the side of the bag not do the job?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Random: Please recommend a small/slim cool bag to fit in a hydration pack’ is closed to new replies.