Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Random 80s / early 90s comic strip question
  • DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Trying to remember a comic strip from the late 80s / very early 90s. Can’t remember which comic it was in (maybe the Eagle relaunch, feel like it was earlier than that though). Pretty sure it was a British one though.

It was set in a dystopian, post-nuclear UK (I think), with a young lad making his way across the land while getting attacked by all kinds of mutants. Also can’t remember the overarching plot, or anything of the title, just remember loving it.

Sorry, not much to go on, but anyone have any clues as to what it may have been?

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Anyone? Thought the STW geek node would be the place to ask…

UncleBob
    Free Member
    DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Yes! That’s the one. The whole question was inspired by watching the Walking Dead as well, cheers!

cdoc
    Free Member

Yep, Survival. I have the whole thing in .cbr (comic book reader) format if you want it. I could not find it in paper format anywhere.

I also bought the full (and amazing) Charlies War collection off Amazon the other day to relive my yoof a little.

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Ah, really wanted a physical edition, especially after getting the Charlie’s War hardback. Might make some calls and see if I can generate some interest…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Random 80s / early 90s comic strip question’ is closed to new replies.