Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Ramsbottom Turbine Ride #2 Photo's.
  • GRAEMEJONES

All photo’s here.Feel free to add names, comments, etc.

Thanks again to all involved, a great day out, and finished off with good Beer and a Pavement Picnic. 😀

plumber
    Free Member

I like both the huge erection pictures. A man of many talents Mr BFO

lipseal
    Free Member

Nice pictures, especially that hansone fellow in the red glasses ;), Mr Jones

GRAEMEJONES

Thanks all 😳 just need to brush up on the navigational skills now. ( best keep that bit to ourselves eh Andy ?) 😉

Bunnyhop

Sorry I missed this, looks like you all had a good ride.
    Realised I recognised nearly everyone on the bikes and Adam and Andrew with their kiddies.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Walking up the tower climb I have only ridden it once and I set off from Chorley 😀
    Sorry I missed it but I was also on children duties.

lipseal
    Free Member

Thanks all just need to brush up on the navigational skills now. ( best keep that bit to ourselves eh Andy ?)

derek_starship
    Free Member

Nice pics. Although the camera doesn’t quite show the true gradient of the climb up to Peel Tower. It was a slog but it warmed my legs through nicely!

Really good riding round there.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

My album from the day is
    here

Please let me know if the linky works as I can’t access it from here to confirm 😉
    If not, I’ll post ’em somewhere else tonight.

Special thanks to Graeme for the culinary delights 😀

Ian S (Blue Rockhopper and first victim of Steps of DOOOOM)

Harry_the_Spider

I’m the good looking chap in the Weyland Yutani T shirt in pictures 2 and 3.

We should do this or something similar every month or so.

I have a signed and stamped pass for October 1st if anyone fancies it. DS already has a route in mind.

sefton
    Free Member

nope cant get access Ian 🙁

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

OK, ta Craig, will sort that tonight.

binners

Shame I couldn’t join you. Looks good. And you certainly got away with the weatehr.

The girls enjoyed Graeme’s chocolate brownies afterwords though. Despite not strictly having earned them

I’m up for an October 1st run Harry. I’ve got a potential route in mind. Need to do a reccie though as its new stuff I’ve not ridden before

derek_starship
    Free Member

The people of Ramsbottom (in the Morrison’s area at least) seemed to appreciate our presence on Saturday. Fifteen or so mountain bikers drew smiles and questions. One lady said “it’s nice to see you all out together.” Not everybody hates us then!

1st October sounds great.

GRAEMEJONES

I shall be in the general area of Drumlanrig that weekend so it’s a no show for me, sorry .
    😕

nbt

1st October could be a goer

Harry_the_Spider

Greame, we should try and do it every few weeks.

I’m sure there will be a HtN ride over the Christmas period in Prestwich as has become the tradition. Not as much climbing as Rammy but plenty of steps and general doom.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

1st October is Snowdon day.
    Sorry, I’ll be in Wales all weekend.

GRAEMEJONES

HTS, every couple of weeks works for me, I’ll up production of BFO’S and Lancs Bhajis .

Harry_the_Spider

😀

I’m thinking of re-opening the Flapjack mine for October 1st.

binners

I’ll get the girls to return the favour and bake some cakes for you all. I hope you like pink icing and lots of sprinkly stuff.

sefton
    Free Member

Careful – I can see this evolving into a piss up at the brewery with tons of baked goodies & no riding 😆

this is a decent route http://www.bogtrotters.org/route/showrouteframe2.php?route=320

lesa
    Free Member

If this will be a reccie ride then me and the wife may take part (if she has the day off work).

Harry_the_Spider

“Reccie Ride”… which one?

The HtN will take in all of the track to be used in the February event plus some extras*.

*Perhaps. Depends on weather, time, mood of punters etc.

portlyone

Where are these steps of DOOM?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Second attempt to link to album:
    pics here
    Hopefully working now.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Ian – still can’t see them. I can see the thumbnails but not full size. Perhaps you have to be your friend on FB to view them?

sefton
    Free Member

I can view them now

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Posting another link. A bit better quality that those on FB.
    full album here

Steps of DOOOOM….

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Ramsbottom Turbine Ride #2 Photo's.’ is closed to new replies.