Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ramsbottom
  • ratherbeintobago

Anyone know any good loops round Ramsbottom? Fancy a change from heading East on the Towneley (and I can get DJ’s in Holcombe Brook to bleed my back brake while I’m over than way).

Andy

samuri
    Free Member

Peel tower, entwistle, Darwen.
    Darwen moor is fairly large, you could ride around there and die, easily.

Obviously that’s not around Ramsbottom.

ratherbeintobago

Ideally, I’d want to be able to ride from Norden to the start point (it’s about 5 miles to Rammy town square), which kind of rules Darwen out.

Do you have any more details of the Peel tower loop?

Andy

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

up rooley moor to cragg quarry , do a loop , exit up the steps towards ding [ half way back round with the wind-farm to your right ]- bear right and go down the coal road , turn left at the road and bear right towards bleakholt animal sanctuary , take to first right through the wood , brings you out on the top road by shuttle woth ,then you could drom into rammy and go back up holcombe hill and onto the trail opposte the shoulder of mutton , fllow them accorss to robins hoods well, down that into irwell vale back up to rawtenstall church ,right at the road , trun left at gincroft road and past the waterboard house, puts you at the bottom of the concrete road. happy to take yopu round it at no great speed , mart

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ramsbottom’ is closed to new replies.