Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • rampophilia?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

More than once out cycling have noticed a removal van or skip with a ramp up into it. More than once have felt overwhelmed with the desire to ride up the ramp at speed rather than simply pass by. Today descending a steep hill on the road spied two removal men sitting in back of van eating lunch, long inviting white ramp just looking ace. I actually did the mental calculations on approach – (likelihood of getting air in truck, enough air to clear both men, maybe grab one of their sandwiches mid-air for comedy value)

Am I alone in this? Is it so wrong to think it? Acting it out is a possibility I have to consider…

wwaswas

You *are* Frank Spencer.

Northwind

Car transporters.

d45yth
    Free Member

Have you seen the film ‘The Place beyond the Pines’? Watch it if not, and you could become a motorbike getaway driver.

JoeG
    Free Member

andysredmini
    Free Member

I have the same thoughts commuting home from work some nights. A massive car transporter parks outside a Toyota dealership towards the bottom of a large 30mph plus hill.
    Similar to this one but much bigger

oldnick

Not just me then! Phew!

mightymule
    Free Member

Acting it out is a possibility I have to consider…

Frankly I am disappointed that you haven’t already done so.

cbike
    Free Member

Not just you.

I did it a few weeks ago into and out of a 40 foot wagon. I had to drive the wee van. So I even got paid for it.

stevied
    Free Member

I had to drive the wee van

😯

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Frankly I am disappointed that you haven’t already done so.

(After viewing car transporter pr0n) The time, I feel, approaches.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Have you seen the film ‘The Place beyond the Pines’?’

Yes, it’s both thrilling and arty which makes for a compelling case. Can’t watch it too often as feel the need to getaway. Am not overly suggestible around regular things, just mostly two-wheeled shenanigans stuff. However, see also ‘Vanishing Point’. Watching that gets me high TBH.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘rampophilia?’ is closed to new replies.