Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ramin 3+ tubeless
  • avdave2

With yet another 10% off I finally gave in and bought myself the Ramin 3+ at the weekend.
    It seems daft not to run it tubeless but having never set up tubeless before I’m not sure exactly what I need. The rims are WTB i45 scrapers so I think all I need are the right rim strips, valves and sealant. If that’s correct then it’s really just a question of which rim strips do I need for these rims.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it

Thanks

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Did mine just after I bought it ,I used Stan’s 25mm tape , 2 widths to cover the entire rim , 2 X tubeless values , a good splash of sealant and they went up with a track pump first time 😀
    They did fail once when I ripped the sidewall ,but now it’s repaired with a tubeless kit ,it’s been fine again

akira

Did my i45s with waterproof gorilla tape and tubeless valves.

firestarter
    Free Member

I replied in other thread but I used gorilla repair tape 50mm and two old valves cut from old tubes

jameso

As per other thread, WTB say use tape 5mm wider than the rim.

TCS® Rim Tape

ticsmon

Mine came with the tape installed. Have you checked? Had two tubeless valves in the pack from Evans too

avdave2

Thanks all, thought this post had dropped away so started the more specific one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ramin 3+ tubeless’ is closed to new replies.