Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • raleigh burners anyone , heres mine
  • lord
    Free Member

just got it so it needs some work , but lets see yours 🙂

Spud

I was ‘forced’ to sell my gold and black Super Burner when we emigrated to Oz (aged 13), I’m now 37 and I still bear the grudge!!! *sob*

enfht
    Free Member

Is that one of the recent re-releases?

Very nice, what did you pay?

shame theyre not Skyway Tuff II mags

lord
    Free Member

think its a 1987 mk2 team mag burner but correct me if iam wrong , its an ace cruiser , just needs a layback post for me

skiboy
    Free Member

loving that, there is a raleigh burner page on FB,

lord
    Free Member

enfht yes the wheels are stammped as raleigh , anybody know how to remove the rubber from the brake pads on the rims ?

internetidiot
    Free Member

I had a night burner when i was a nipper. I keep checking ebay so I can get another 🙂

dogbert
    Free Member

old BMX’s make me feel warm and fuzzy, please let this be a massive thread full of photo’s

cozz
    Free Member

ive had over 40 burners, built them, restored them, but selling some to buy a brian rourke road frame !

now down to my last few

im selling 2 on ebay heres the first one, a mk1 tuff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160633922323&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

and a rare mk1 chromo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160633928520&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

matt22
    Free Member

Just brought my 5 year old son a mini burner from ebay blue and yellow it was my 1st ever bike. He loves it

RichBowman

Was never that fussed about bikes as a kid, but by god did I want a burner.

I think I want one now too!

Rich

My mates had Burners & Grifters – my legs were too long, certainly for a Burner, so I got a Bomber Super

enfht
    Free Member

Cozz, which burner had the red paint job that merged into white in places?

Good work btw

andyl
    Free Member

quite an apt thread, I was in Costco yesterday and noticed they had Burners and Bombers and meant to check out the prices compared to retail as my nephews birthday is coming up.

cozz
    Free Member

it was the extra burner that was red fading into white

still looks a good choice to this day

Bumhands
    Free Member

I resurrected my Aero Pro burner from rusting in my parents shed when I was at University – this was my graduation day back in 97.

lord
    Free Member

its just ace riding round like a kid again , go and get 1 .

AndyF1
    Free Member

I sold this a few years back… too good an offer for a kids bike.

nbt

Hmmm 10 month old thread bump, but still…

Spud – Member
    I was ‘forced’ to sell my gold and black Super Burner when we emigrated to Oz (aged 13), I’m now 37 and I still bear the grudge!!! *sob*

Are you back in the uk? I’ve one hanging in the garage and could do with freeing up some space…

singlecrack
    Free Member

My blue and yellow tuff burner is hung up in the roof of my garage awaiting a refurb …..stil oil the seat post every couple of months to see if it will release ..

jmason
    Free Member

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I had a chrome plated burner which I rode into a heap of semi-molten tarmac in order to **** it up so bad my folks would be forced to buy me a mtb…

Part 1 of the plan worked perfectly, part 2, not so much.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘raleigh burners anyone , heres mine’ is closed to new replies.