Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Raising money for childhood cancer – can anyone please sponsor us?
  • retrogirl
    Free Member

Hi everyone I know I don’t post on here alot but I do have a favour to ask. On the May bank holiday weekend a team of us will be riding all the red routes of the 7stanes to raise money for the Neuroblastoma society. We are raising money in my Daughter Emma’s memory as she succumbed to this cruel disease just short of her 4th Birthday and we want to do something positive out of something no parent should have to go through. We have set a target of £1500 which if we get to I will dye my hair pink as she was a girly girl and loved all things pink. We would appreciate it if any could donate we are trying to raise awareness of this horrible disease and make Emma proud the link is http://www.justgiving.com/cycling-4-emma
    Thanks

singletrackmind

Donated + a bump .

anagallis_arvensis

done, good luck

retrogirl
    Free Member

Thanks guys it means a lot 🙂

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Donated and shared with my friends and family.

Really sorry for your loss. Horrible horrible disease.

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Done, hope the weather stays dry.

sadexpunk

done. all the best 🙂

retrogirl
    Free Member

Thanks everyone whos sponsored me it means alot for the support and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the weather gods will be on our side. Its been a few years in planning due to mr retro’s knee injuries but we are fighting fit and raring to go.

hilldodger
    Free Member

done 😀

wwaswas

done & good luck with the ride.

wwaswas

bump.

retrogirl
    Free Member

Hi everyone I thought I’d post an update. We are starting our challenge on Friday afternoon by riding Newcastleton and staying at Loch Kenn. Checking the site this morning we have £900 raised plus money we have been given and also from members of the team we will have raised over £1000 which I’m ecstatic about. It has meant alot to us and I would like to say thanks to the forum members on here who have donated even though you don’t know me. I’ll post an update after the weekend and the pink hair will be emerging on Thursday night thanks to Mum 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Raising money for childhood cancer – can anyone please sponsor us?’ is closed to new replies.