Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • rain….
  • alpin
    Free Member

woke up this morning and the sun was shining. found a map and half plotted a route. and now it's raining i can't be bothered to put my plan into action.

if i'm out on a ride and it starts raining i don't mind. but, i just can't build up enough enthusiasm to roll the bike out the door when it's already pissing it down…

tinsy
    Free Member

I fitted mudgaurds and different tyres in a frenzy before work this morning in anticipation to tonights ride as it hasnt stopped raining for 2 days…. not a cloud in the sky now.. 🙂

haddock
    Free Member

I know the feeling.
    Waterproof jacket, gloves, socks, boots, overtrousers, mudguards, trailrakers fitted and a balaclava but its still going to be hard getting out, must go though, just must go! 😥

peachos
    Free Member

we met at morrisons on tuesday night for a ride and were all bundled under the trolley shelter waiting for the rain to pass before we started. it was torrential and showed no sign of letting up. 3 seconds after we exited said shetler we were all pi$$ed wet through and it turned out to be a bloody great ride.

so…stop being a soft arse!

alpin
    Free Member

i've just smoked a spliff and had a ****…. it's still raining so i don't feel too guilty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘rain….’ is closed to new replies.