Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Ragley piglet – Anyone tested one yet?
  • Bunnyhop

How was it?

I normally ride xc Peak/s slightly rocky and hilly, so thinking its the one.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Looked veery niiice at HtN yesterday.Which is more than could be said for the troof!

brant
    Free Member

There was a Ti Piglet at HTN, and a QED which is the same geometry.

Ed Oxley has got a Piglet (well, THE piglet) right now.

Piglet cast coming soon on http://www.great-rock.tv

Bunnyhop

Thanks Brant. Love the colours too.

Kuco

mmmmmmmmm Ti Piglet

edhornby

I think the bagger and troof look better in the flesh than in pictures, the piglet did look nice too tho..

Jamesy
    Free Member

price for the ti piglet brant ?

Bunnyhop

Yes a price please.
    I’m looking for a 14″, so is it possible to try one out at that size in the near furture?

Also couldn’t help but giggle at your comedy ice fall Brant 😳

brant
    Free Member

Ti Piglet is up around a grand and a half. When we get cracking on ordering them.

That was a specially prepared stunt fall. Honest.

elaineanne
    Free Member

hey Bunnyhop >>>> you must be about as small as me then…i ride 14″ bikes… lol….

Bunnyhop

Yep only 5′ 4″ and don’t weigh a great deal.

elaineanne
    Free Member

at least you’re “4 inch” taller than me 😥 😉

geetee1972
    Free Member

Bunnyhop did you ever see Ruth’s bike? She has such a sweet little Ellsworth Isis, like the one Mr. Bunnyhop had, but it’s just under 13″!

elaineanne
    Free Member

notice from the piglet video (which is pretty cool by the way….the front fork is 120m …is that the maximum then for this bike.. Brant or Ed ? 😉

brant
    Free Member

130 is OK. We are doing a 130mm production bike. But no longer thanks.

elaineanne
    Free Member

ok cool. cheers Brant…
    so no harm would be done if using 130mm then just checking for future ref… cheeers 😉

nbt

so, I have some 130mm revelations, circa 2005. Google suggests the Axle to crown is 508mm, I can check with a tape measure later. Pig or piglet?

Genuine question brant, as the axle to crown can differ quite wildly between brands, how much does the travel matter versus the axle to crown?

Bunnyhop

geetee – Ruth’s bike is gorgeous. Next time you’re up can we somehow (with the aid of your lovely parents babysitting) go for a ride and then I could have a wee go on it, pretty please? Got some weeds there young man.

BTW Jules has finally put the revelations onto my Juliana, whoopeeee.

RagTi
    Free Member

Brant,
    What is the deal with the Troofs, my bro is currently up on scammonden bridge with £2k of new parts, 160 forks and nuke proof bling on the back of hearing deliveries have been put back. He aint spoke for 2 days!

Cheers
    Kev

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Ragley piglet – Anyone tested one yet?’ is closed to new replies.