Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Rage Against The Machine on 5 live!
  • njee20
    Free Member

Apparently its sold 165,000 to Joe McElderry's 110,000 currently, hopefully it's not peaked too soon, would be awesome to see!

Aristotle
    Free Member

Who really cares which song is at the top of "The Hit Parade"? ie. which song has taken in most money this week

what is this? 1958? the chart has always been a marketing exercise!

Is it really going to get-one-over on the very wealthy Simon Cowell? -who probably makes more dosh from the vacuous, manufactured drama of his flashy Karaoke contest on TV than producing cheesy cover versions.

Although I happen to think that X-Factor is total sh*te, apparently around 20 million people watched it last week.

20 million being approximately 1/3 of the UK population…. Maybe a substantial proportion of public opinion is with Mr Cowell?

Drac

Doubt he cares if he misses it anyway and I also wonder how much extra publicity this is giving the little camp geordie.

kimbers

20 million people it saddens my heart

when im king……..

kimbers

20 million people it saddens my heart

when im king……..

Drac

King if the Im's?

DezB
    Free Member

Who'd a-thought that there are 20 million morons in this country eh?

er, hang on..

miketually
    Free Member

20 million is only a third of the population. 30 million people are thicker than average…

Timmo
    Free Member

the facebook group re-appeared this morning after vanishing last night and quickly leapt from 200K members to 815k members in a matter of minutes, at the same time the lets get the xfactor winner bloke to no1 had 367 members!!
    i got my copy from 7digital (50p) as was some confusion as to if amazon counted or not?? rumour was it was 7digital, play and itunes only that contirbute to the charts??

bought back memories of wood work in the early 90's at school, was either ratm pearl jam or nirvana being played over the speakers our teacher had installed!

DaRC_L

And the statistic for 20million is only interpolated from their sample household etc….
    Of course 30million people being thicker than avg would rely upon a normal distribution – which would still mean that 30million are smarter than avg.

miketually
    Free Member

Of course 30million people being thicker than avg would rely upon a normal distribution – which would still mean that 30million are smarter than avg.

I know that, but assumed half the people reading wouldn'y.

😉

DezB
    Free Member

Its on my iPod for the ride home. Watch out motorists! 😈

dogmatix

just gets better every time i listen…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pbq9j#-

Does it matter? of course it matters… It matters that life doesn't spend it's whole time just rolling over us… YEAH! lol ROCK ON! oh… and … RIDE ON! YEAAAHHHH MAAANNN stick it to the man! and if we are the man… then stick to us too!

jumping_flea
    Free Member

Just listen to RATM on Radio 5 – Brill, laughed my head off.
    Think I may have to start listening to 5 more often for exclusive live one off gigs!! lol 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Rage Against The Machine on 5 live!’ is closed to new replies.