Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • RAF Musem at Cosford
  • Harry_the_Spider

Any good?

franki
    Free Member

Yeah. I’ve no particular interest in planes, but I went along with my wife and teenage daughter recently and it’s much better than I expected. Loads to see and it’s a good history lesson.

MicArms

Yep.

mattmbk
    Free Member

Just down the road from me and worth a visit, my brother takes his 9 year old son several times a year and he lives it. There’s usually an ex RAF airman around to tell you their wartime flying experiences. Highly regarded locally.

rocketman
    Free Member

Yes have been quite a few times it’s very good. The air show is on June 17th

Popular Sunday rideout for the local roadies

Harry_the_Spider

Going with 3 generations of the family 2, 4, 43 & 70 years old.

The 2 year old is very excited because she can hold grandad’s hand ALL DAY! My dad will be delighted.

Harry_the_Spider

Well, that was very impressive. Shame that the V-Force were crammed in so tight that you couldn’t properly see them. 😐

ChrisL

It’s got a TSR.2, how could it not be great? 🙂

RAF Museum Cosford photos

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Yeah it’s good. I live up the road.

If planes are your bag, the Cosford air show is on the 17th June.

http://www.cosfordairshow.co.uk

takisawa2

I love the cold war display. Top place.

antigee

had to visit Cambridge so took the kids in the afternnon wish we’d had all day
    thing that impressed was in workshop were restoring a huge russian attack helicopter – now if the taliban fought those with 50yr old rifles for ten years no way would a bit of “!hearts and minds” impact

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘RAF Musem at Cosford’ is closed to new replies.