• This topic has 32 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Radio 2 & Richard Madeley
  • drinkmoreport
    Free Member

This man is so bad! its just like listening to a poor Alan Partridge! we’ve only had it on for under half an hour but the chat is nasueaus and the music is awfull! CD it is.

fadda

Controversially, I quite like Chris Evans but I switch over to anything else when this caricature is on.

Local radio last week and this, even with the painful adverts…

Reluctant
    Free Member

It’s a bad week. Richard Maddening is a very poor sub for chris Evans – followed by Zoe Ball who drives me round the bend!! 👿

fadda

And we had Chris Tarrant last week, as well!

retro83
    Free Member

Don’t mind Zoe, but Tarrant and Madely can take a running jump! Irritating twonks.

roper
    Free Member

get rid of the knob and play some decent music instead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0072l4x

or Jarvis’ Sunday service if the music in the link is too odd.

Pickers

I’m with Fadda here, quite like Chris Evans in the morning.
    Catching up with some old albums on my iPod this week and last….

juanking

And who is that pompous woman who sounds incredibly fat? She and Madely can fork right off, found myself shouting at the radio this morning. Bunch of CLINTS.

manton69

Had to turn over to 6Music in attempt to wake up. I think the work is soporific:

a : causing or tending to cause sleep <soporific drugs>
    b : tending to dull awareness or alertness

Just about sums him up.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Not listened for the last week and a half. Will turn back on Monday when Evans is back.

Tarrant on radio is kinda funny because you can sense the pure loathing the rest of the staff have for him!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Self centered obnoxious g*t and to cap it all he brings in an ex newspaper editor in to waffle on about rubbish like “i wanted the Olympic Games to be in Paris, I like Paris” bloomin Daily Mail esc programme, truely awful, the music is dire Eddie blinkin Cockran.. I mean.. who in their tiny minds listend to that rubbish..

qcamel
    Free Member

My 5 year old commented on him not being very fun on our school drive… A 5 year old!!!! He should hang his head

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Moyles is on the other side don’t you know.!

Kuco

I find Evans a hit and miss show. Some times I listen and really enjoy his show on the way to work other times I just have to stick a CD in as he just comes across as a cock, but still better than moyles and local tripe radio.

andybach
    Free Member

I have “rediscovered” 6 music – listen to R2 in the car but there is so much “chat” between the music – that i am constantly hunting around for other stations.

freddyg
    Free Member

Moyles is on the other side don’t you know.!

Yes I know, and that’s where he’s staying! 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

iPod, plugged into Aux port. No twatty DJs, only fabulous music! 😀

TheBrick
    Free Member

Madely has to be one of the stupidest people in the media. He is massive arse licker too. He should be come a politician, maybe join up with Killroy.

Moe

not to mention Jeremy Vine ………..

samuri
    Free Member

He should hang his head
    fixed that for you.

Madeley is the most annoying character on earth as far as I’m concerned. He knows so much about everything I’m surprised he doesn’t post on here. Everything that comes out of his self-satisfied, smug mouth is guaranteed to be the most ridiculous opinion you’ve ever heard on the matter and invariably completely incorrect. Him and his stupid wife hate cyclists too.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

So, no Radio 4 fans, then…

matthewjb
    Free Member

Radio 4 or Radio 6. You don’t need to go any lower than that.

DezB
    Free Member

Talking of his stupid wife, my first ever encounter with her has remained in my memory forever. Caught a bit of whatever show they were doing years ago, guests had arrived with some lovely classic cars. Included the owner of a lovely black MGB GT V8, to whom Judy asked the question, “Surely cars are just to get from A to B, aren’t they?”

chopper666
    Free Member

normally have chris evans on in the morning while driving to work, while Madeley has been on, I have been listening to diesel multipla 🙁

bikebouy
    Free Member

He’s still annoying me now and he’s been off air for a few hours.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

The other morning he claimed that he was the reason that his overdue pregnant friend went into labour by tweeting and asking all his 64,000 followers to tweet ‘boo’ to her. Aparently she laughts sooo much she went into labour. 😯

Richard, you are my hero!!

TheFlyingOx

I’ve managed to avoid Madeley for a couple of years now, the vacuous bawbag.

Is he still doing his thing of wording questions in such a lengthy and all-bases-covered fashion that he really doesn’t leave the interviewee much to say by way of an answer?

Wozza
    Free Member

Plus side is I found I can get Radcliffe and Maconie on my phone, Evans is going to have to up his game to beat those two.

samuri
    Free Member

Is he still doing his thing of wording questions in such a lengthy and all-bases-covered fashion that he really doesn’t leave the interviewee much to say by way of an answer?

If by that you mean ‘only option left is to punch richard in the face with a flat iron’, then yes.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I agree its bad but for some reason compulsive listening I was glued to radio 2 after the arguing had got too much for me on radio 4 all the way to work

samuri
    Free Member

He’s got a fansite.
    http://richardmadeley.blogspot.com/

konabunny
    Free Member

Podcasts FTW.

He knows so much about everything I’m surprised he doesn’t post on here.

very good!

DezB
    Free Member

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Radio 2 & Richard Madeley’ is closed to new replies.