Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Racoon Dog sighting- Surrey Hills
  • zinger
    Free Member

Was out night riding last night down area 51 when i saw what was a badger ahead on the trail getting close I saw it wasnt a badger as it was too big and high – looking on the web it looks like it was a racoon dog – any one else seen one out there ?

Note so keen on the stuff they carry i.e. They can carry hookworm and fox tapeworm, which can be fatal if untreated in humans after a silent incubation period of up to 20 years.

Yak

Unusual. Definitely not a fat fox?

blitz

Could’ve been with this guy?

zinger
    Free Member

nope pretty sure it was one of these – Had Diablo and SixPack on full at the time so had a pretty good view of it as it ran down the trail in front of me

people have been buying them as pets and then bunging em out when they find they are too hard to keep

Yak

I would imagine this needs to be caught then. It’s not a uk native wild animal. RSPCA? MOD? Not sure.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Wait till yer see a big fat **** eagle owl through the scope of your rifle during a creepy misty dusk.

That was a wtf moment.

Oh and we had panthers….

**** raccoons…. pahhh

belugabob
    Free Member

If you’d been on a 29er (and fast enough) you could have taken that sucker out, there and then !)

hodgynd
    Free Member

:lol:..yeah right !
    ..although I must admit giraffe man looks a bit scary ..wouldnt like to meet him running with his pet raccoon under his arm on a night ride ..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Racoon Dog sighting- Surrey Hills’ is closed to new replies.