Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Racist meerkat!
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

they really mustn't have enough going on in their lives.

Well I haven't. That's why I'm on a forum discussing with complete strangers, an inconsequential article by some geezer who I have never heard of before. Although I can't be arsed to form an opinion on the matter.

WTF is Peter Jones BTW ? According to the Guardian :

Peter Jones works in the financial sector and lives in West London

😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Department store on Sloane Square, I thought.

Stoner
    Free Member

WTF is Peter Jones BTW ?

the laughing stock of his "financial sector" place of work, I should think now.

ransos
    Free Member

That's the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

Why? Look at the list of contributors on CiF – plenty of right-wingers in there, which is hardly in keeping with the editorial stance.

Olly
    Free Member

the first "date" i took my dutch girlfriend (now ex, this was some years ago) on was to see Goldmember, wherein goldmember is " a freaky deeky dutch bar steward"

she wasnt over bothered i dont think :s

in holland they changed the film to be anti german.

in other news.
    im SO offended by the talking meerkat, im going to boycott the company, for a whole year, until my insurance comes around again.

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

Quote:

"First sentence = first blatant lie. No chance that bloke has a girlfriend.

yes he has, he said so – and journo's never lie. He neglected to say how much he paid for her though . . . .

timdrayton
    Free Member

incidently whats the most offensive advert you can think of?

I think Barrymore advertising glove puppets at his local swimming baths would be quite knuckle adjacent.

anyone?

molgrips
    Free Member

You know, I typed a response to this but I just deleted it all. Really, who gives a f*ck? If you are offended by this you need a bloody good slap.

EDIT: And I almost always side with the Guardianistas on this (one of which I proudly am).

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If you are offended by this you need a bloody good slap.

Offended by what ……. the advert, the article, the Guardian, or this thread ?

molgrips
    Free Member

The advert.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Oh……

Although presumably if you are not offended by the advert, then you will be offended by the article, and maybe even the Guardian. In fact you might be so offended, that you believe the author of the article deserves 'a bloody good slap'. Maybe.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

coffeeking – Member
    Seriously though, if people find this sort of thing offensive, they really mustn't have enough going on in their lives.

Who are you and what have you done with the real CoffeeKing?

From the thread re Omegele website

coffeeking – Member

rogerthecat – member
    Jeezus you are precious, get a life!

Not at all, I'm sat next to an Indian chap who found it mildly offensive to suggest that his countrys entire population are just call centre operatives! [/quote][/quote]

Pots and Kettles 😯

Hairychested
    Free Member

Captain, get a grip (or get laid) and loosen up. Go for a ride 🙂

CountZero

A random survey of 1000 mongeese said it's not racist. Seemples!

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

But hang on.

Meercats are from Africa.

Shouldn't be be saying "well ello dere man.. Katanga!" or something. But that *would* possibly be rascist, imitating a heavilly accented African speaking English.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Racist meerkat!’ is closed to new replies.