Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Racin @ Cannock Chase this weekend you coming?
  • mentalalex
    Free Member

Tbh i can ride the chase when ever i want, I don’t really want to pay £30 for something I can do for free

snakebite
    Free Member

course is within the Tackeroo area, and goes to the extremeties of the surrounding roads.

st

I suspect there’s a lot of local riders who wouldn’t pay to ride the Chase, the difference here you;re entering an event.

It’s more a questions of whether you’re prepared to pay to enter a race than to ride in a particular area isn’t it?

Course marking has started and the ground is moist but still nice and firm :o)

emac65
    Free Member

With all the forecast rain & a few bikes all riding the same course over & over again,that firm ground may change somewhat….;o)

snakebite
    Free Member

Bontrager Mud X

neilb67
    Free Member

snakebite – Member

Bontrager Mud X

+ Dirtworker… 😀

scholarsgate
    Free Member

What time is the course open til tonight for practice?

emac65
    Free Member

It was open earlier on when I had a potter round it,but not sure what time it’s open till.It’d be a bit hard to close it though so it may well stay open….

postierich
    Free Member

Bontrager Mud X time having a spin around tonight doubt if I will be riding the race though!

emac65
    Free Member

You’ll only need one on the front though Rich 😉

snakebite
    Free Member

Penk road blat will be fun after a bit of rain and a couple of hundred tyres…. 😯

snakebite
    Free Member

we were up there last night, Stu and Del were marking out the course, we only called in for sweets to be fair. we did some of FYD backwards, in the dark, with no lights….got some disgruntled wannabe racers slightly miffed!

emac65
    Free Member

Reckon I must be the only yokel that’s never ridden it the wrong way… 🙄

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Racin @ Cannock Chase this weekend you coming?’ is closed to new replies.