Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • RaceFace Ambush kneepads
  • flyingmonkeycorps

Anyone tried these? They look pretty spot on, any experience of sizing? I’m bob on a medium in Kyle Straits, are they pretty similar to those?

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’ve got the old one (ones before current i think) and i can’t recommend them unless you enjoy having the d30 dig in to the top of your shins!

It’s a shame, as appart from that they are very good pads. I got them for about £30 in the sale – would be seriously displeased if i’d paid £80 or whatever they are going for now.

flyingmonkeycorps

Really, that’s a shame! The 2012 versions are on CRC’s sale, was tempted to take a punt since my Straits are worn out and I killed a pair of G-Forms…

iain1775
    Free Member

Whereas I love mine
    Easy to ride all day in, never had any problems with te d2o stuff sticking in (its reasonably soft and squishy until smacked) find them very comfortable especially compared to 661’s where I found I was between M&L sizes
    A Medium race face fits well

ads678

I’ve got RF dig knee pads, never have any issues with them apart from forgetting i’ve got them on and getting in the car after a ride!!

As far as sizing goes, i need BIG ones so bough XL and they fit me!!

flyingmonkeycorps

Cool, that sounds a bit better! Sizing sounds good too, I’m almost too big for an M in Straits so I should be about an M in the RaceFaces too.

motozulu
    Free Member

I’ve got the dig too – the sizing on those are about right – ie I am a medium but got large – they just about fit if I have them on the tightest fitting possible (velcro). So medium is medium in the dig. Great pads btw.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Mate o mine has digs and reckons they’re ace.

That’s the digs tho not the ambushes in the OP.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘RaceFace Ambush kneepads’ is closed to new replies.