Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Race Face Dues XC Seat Post
  • NagsNog
    Free Member

Has any one had any problems with these posts, in particular the clamp mechanism and the bonded cap that is on top of the post.

I have always trusted Race Face and was about to buy said post but a few folk and one LBS has said they fall to bits and snap.

Help appreciated

scotabroad

Not had this exact one, but did have one RF post bend, but I am a heavy chap.

No issues with Thomson ones now

steve_b77
    Free Member

Nope mines been fine

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    MrCrushrider
    Free Member

only had mine a short time, but it was second hand and im heavy – alls well so far (fingers crossed)

glenncampbell

I've had no problems with mine at all and I'm 15 stone – ridden it on a full sus for a year.

steve_b77
    Free Member

Mine is a 27.2 and live on a HT BTW, quite alot stuck out too

mtbfix

I have a 400mm one in a smallish (for me) frame and it has been great for 3 years.

neninja
    Free Member

I considered getting one but bought an as new condition Thomson off a member here.

Unless you're chasing light weight the Thomson is the best built, strongest and best looking post.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A topic about seatposts and the Thompson groupies are in by the second post!

I've a Titec post on my hardtail, came with a no quibble warranty, weighs less than a Thompson and has a pretty much unburstable clamp design, and cost around half what a Thompson post would.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Race Face Dues XC Seat Post’ is closed to new replies.