Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Race Across The Sky
  • greasyrider
    Free Member

Hi there, does anyone know whether this film is going to be released as a DVD, and when? I've had a look at the website and all I can see is the "Leadville 100 2009" webcast DVD, pre-orders. Is this the same film? What is a webcast DVD? Does that mean I have to download it?
    I realise that I should perhaps be asking these questions on their website, but I'm hoping someone here might know.

paul78
    Free Member

The webcast isn't the Race across the sky film…. from what i can find out its gonna be released as a dvd in the new year sometime.

There is a massive demand for this to be released.. take it you've seen trailor???

greasyrider
    Free Member

Yeah, seen the trailer a few times. It seems very americanised teaserish, dramatic music and the promise of an exiting surprise ending, but even so, it still looks very good and motivating. I thought it might make a nice Christmas present for me from my wife.
    I've posted my questions to the leadville 100 site, so I'll see what they say.

RepacK
    Free Member

I saw this in San Francisco when it came out & its worth watching – great scenes of Armstrong riding UP "Pipeline" (you'll understand how amazing that is when you see it), fantastic human interest stories (its not all about Armstrong), the guy who runs the shoe is some character I can tell you – a REAL good ole boy!, fantastic scenery but oh some questionable music..unfortunately..

But still good – go see when it comes out!

krixmeister

Does look good, some great footage both up-close and from helicopter, of a great race. Definitely on my to-buy list, but have to agree with Greasyrider – the trailer really is over the top. My response to the final caption "You won't believe what happens next" was "OMG – after over a decade of racing pro, Lance has to fix his own flat!"

genester
    Free Member

dvd isnt released till next feb/march time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Race Across The Sky’ is closed to new replies.