Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Quite boring Aldi gloves question
  • lucky7500

I bought some of those cheap (£4.99 or something like that I think) Aldi Crane gloves 18 months or so ago and they’ve been fantastic. However, they’ve more or less given up now and I could do with more. They never seem to come up in the flash sale things at Aldi any more though so I was wondering if they still exist.
    Also, I seem to remember people on here saying that they were just copies of another branded glove anyway. If so, what was that glove?

cnud
    Free Member

They are in at the moment, I just got some

perchypanther
    Free Member

Endura Full Monty

poolman
    Free Member

I got 2 pairs, current model is slightly changed from last year. Good for gardening gloves too.

survivor

Are these the normal cotton style gloves your all on about? I can only see some neoprene ones listed on the site.

Love them and am desperate to stock up.

lucky7500

Thanks. I’ve been keeping an eye out but hadn’t seen any recently!
    Perchy, very handy. I’ll keep a look out for any of them in sales as well now.

Edit. Just had a look online and can only see neoprene and heavy winter versions. I’ve been after the thinner ones that look like the Enduras.

survivor

Last time I got some it was a specific “mountain bike” special buy.

Haven’t seen one since so hopefully one will come round soon enough.

lucky7500

That must be what I need to wait for as well. Wish I’d bought more than one pair originally but I had fully expected them to be awful.

crogthomas
    Free Member

The ones with a suede-like palm, known as ‘mechanics’ gloves elsewhere?
    Silverline make some:
    http://www.silverlinetools.com/en-GB/Products/Safety%20%26%20Workwear/Gloves/763587
    but there are many others available. I’m sure a ebay search would find some cheap ones.

survivor

Good call crog….. I might buy a few different ones of that type to try.

Amazing how sticking an MTB branded logo on these things suddenly makes them £20+ more expensive 🙄

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Quite boring Aldi gloves question’ is closed to new replies.