Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Quick Video from Cut Gate at the weekend
  • flyingmonkeycorps

As per title really. Quality is a bit awful as I was playing with the slow motion mode on my phone and it turns out to be utter bobbins. Won’t be using that again. Plus we’re slow enough already.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja8kL1zp60Y[/video]

AlexSimon

scuttler

BYO music. Boooo.

I demand a re-cut with some ‘ard ‘ouse.

And just as a wrote that Yoochoob cued up another vid that sounded like this…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U61bi8_yzw8[/video]

So maybe the sound of rattling rocks and the odd ‘oof’ is better. Apologies.

thepodge
    Free Member

Who is the one climbing North America on the soft peat not the rocky section?

My wife hates you, when we started riding there it was a thin ribbon, its now silly wide as apparently those rocks are too rough for full suspension bikes

flyingmonkeycorps

That’s [name redacted] 😉

You’re right though, it used to be a lovely techy climb, now it’s just wide peat. But am I imagining it or has a load of rock just been dumped on the trail in places?

thepodge
    Free Member

Not sure about that

flyingmonkeycorps

I might be imagining it but I remember it all being rocky single track, but I don’t remember the wide big rubble bits. I dunno!

phy7tes
    Free Member

I think there has definitely been some surfacing done on the trail. Seems fairly subtle though.

Tracey

The rocky rubble bits are still there but the spread over from them into the peat and heather is getting bigger and bigger each year. Always ride North America from the green sign. That way you get to bounce of all the rocks. Dont think its had much if any work done on it in recent years. It has been very dry for most of the year.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Quick Video from Cut Gate at the weekend’ is closed to new replies.