Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Quick question
  • busydog
    Free Member

How does one capture all or part of another post within a bracketed window to include as a reference in a reply. I see it done all the time, but not sure how. I looked in Help, but didn’t see it so thought I’d just ask–hope this makes sense.

Junkyard
    Free Member

How does one capture all or part of another post within a bracked to include as a reference in a reply. I see it done all the time, but not sure how. I looked in Help, but didn’t see it so thought I’d just ask–hope this makes sense.[/quote ]
    remove the gap I have placed after the e in the brackets

highclimber
    Free Member

click the “quote” bow above the box you write in, paste the text and press the “quote” box again or highlight the text you have pasted and press the quote box once

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    busydog
    Free Member

How does one capture all or part of another post within a bracked to include as a reference in a reply. I see it done all the time, but not sure how. I looked in Help, but didn’t see it so thought I’d just ask–hope this makes sense.

Thanks junkyard—I knew there had to be an easy solution

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Junkyard always gets in on the easy questions first. 😀

busydog
    Free Member

Now that you have put that burning issue to rest, I guess all you guys in the UK can go to bed
    Thanks

Junkyard
    Free Member

Unfair and untrue. It is just much easier for the less bright STW posters to see the truth in what I say when it is simple.
    Glad you got it this time.
    EDIT:Dont be silly we can turn this into argument just sit and watch.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😛

busydog
    Free Member

Something I like about this site is that it can be informative as hell and very entertaining as well—as long as one isn’t too thin-skinned or has their asbestos underwear on.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Quick question’ is closed to new replies.