Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • QUICK HELP! What time does the Coed-y-brenin car park open?
  • robdob
    Free Member

As the title says! Want to get there about 7am. Can I get in the car park then? Website doesn't say. Please, anyone actually turned up at that time and found out? Recently too , as you never know it might have changed since the Go Ape thing started.
    Thanks. 🙂

robdob
    Free Member

Anyone?

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Always open 24/7…

…except when closed by bad weather e.g. last winter.

Been at 8 a.m.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If you're staying in that cottage up the road, you should be riding down, it's only a couple of miles and I think I remember there's a bridleway running parallel to the road……

Bregante

I think it's 24/7 as I have seen people who have slept there in their vans

devs
    Free Member

Aye it doesn't shut. I've been there at 0730 for a quick blast round the beast.

robdob
    Free Member

Got there at 7.30 and it was open no problem. Did MBR route which was a bit harsher than I remembered but lots of fun getting wheels off ground lots more than I ever have done.

Ride there? Why would I want to do that? It's flippin' MILES to get there – 10 minutes at 60mph plus all the other road bits. Don't want to add 12-14 road miles on, ta very much!

robdob
    Free Member

Just checked, it's an 18 mile round trip to to coed y brenin from where we are staying. Way too far I think!

phinbob

Good warm up and cool down then…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘QUICK HELP! What time does the Coed-y-brenin car park open?’ is closed to new replies.