Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Question of the day…
  • Harry_the_Spider

Do Nestle employ someone to break all of their chocolate bars prior to dispatch or do the vending machine company that services my office employ some monkeys armed with hammers?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Maybe they were sold to the vending machine company as broken for a cheaper price?

bikemike1968
    Free Member

They taste the same, what’s the problem?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope, the distribution company who supply the choccies to the retailers use rickshaws with tyres pumped upto 150psi.. 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

You really shouldn’t be buying Nestle products in the first place.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Not only the ethical issues, but also the fact their ‘chocolate’ is brown coloured vegetable fat.

rOcKeTdOg

No worse than buying crap Kraft/ cadbury’s

maxtorque

Do you think “falling” out of the vending machine racks might not have something to do with it??

gonzy
    Free Member

this is what happens on the journey from the factory…

stumpy01

^^^ was that gif taken at the Park Royal ParcelForce depot where I had the displeasure of working for the day when doing agency work? It looks like it!!

Our vending machine at work keeps the chocolate bars really cold so they get nice & brittle, then drops them from a great height onto a metal surface, virtually guaranteeing they’ll be broken into bits. Annoying, but I tend to avoid it these days in my quest to lose some weight.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Who cares? Nobody actually EATS that crap, do they?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Question of the day…’ is closed to new replies.