Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Question for road cyclists
  • merel
    Free Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Merel. I’m a Dutch/Italian student working on my Bachelor thesis. I’m doing research on how a French mountain hotel can reach UK based cyclists online. Therefore, I need to gain insight into the English cycling persona. The questions are easy and quick to answer and of course are anonymous! I really hope you and your cycling friends can give me a hand and fill out this survey: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3180313/Discovering-the-cycling-persona

If you have any further questions, you can send me an email to: merel.s.jansen@gmail.com

Thank you in advance!

dantsw13

Done

merel
    Free Member

Thanks a lot!!

tjagain

UK based you say then q3 says “what part of england” I live in Scotand so I am out at that point

merel
    Free Member

tjagain, you are indeed right. I should have been more clear and say it is only for English people to fill it in!!

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Even though I’m Welsh, I’ve done it.
    Good luck.

UK based you say then q3 says “what part of england” I live in Scotand so I am out at that point

Shame because the last option was that you don’t live in England.

Edric64
    Free Member

Done

merel
    Free Member

captainasquatch, thank you anyways. I mean, in the end the target group is rather similar. So it doesn’t actually matter in the end. I thank you a lot!

thenorthwind

Done

vickypea
    Free Member

Done

merel
    Free Member

Great, thanks!

legend
    Free Member

Shame because the last option was that you don’t live in England.

He’s upset now, don’t try and take it away from him!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m a Dutch/Italian student working on my Bachelor thesis. I’m doing research on how a French mountain hotel can reach UK based cyclists online

what is your thesis on?

Seems to me an easy way to get market research if you want to set up a MTB business targeting the english those who live in england

No idea if true but what thesis requires this sort of information?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Seems to me an easy way to get market research if you want to set up a MTB business targeting the english those who live in england

It’s a stealth brexit thread that’s looking at a post independance UK England. Get used to it. 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Question for road cyclists’ is closed to new replies.