Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Quantocks hows it riding?
  • fergal
    Free Member

Half term beckons is it going to be a mudfest, also would any obliging locals like to single out a trail that should not be missed Ta.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Weacombe 😳

fergal
    Free Member

Weacombe, smiths i know those from last time so they should be fine with the little one, if i get a free day i wouldn’t mind something a little steeper, is it all mellow? what about the Chimmney is that steeper and easy to find? think of the good karma coming your way :-),

SOAP
    Free Member

its all rubbish stay away.lol
    Lots of Forestry work going on at the bottom of Weacombe at the mo.
    Turn right at triscombe for loads of DH style lines

fergal
    Free Member

I know it’s rubbish, my partners olds live down there otherwise i wouldn’t bother 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Chimney is a little tricky to find the first time. You’ll probably like a fav of mine – Jambo and Sharki’s – it leads into it part way down and is just the right degree of challenge (for me). Email me for directions (profile).

BTW If you did Smiths with “a little one”, I’m impressed. I’m really apprehensive about taking a massive high speed crash on it. It scares the daylights out of me every time.

fergal
    Free Member

smiths will be fine for mrs fergal and gromit, they won’t be hooning it. Thinking up combe from village to Dead womans ditch along spine, down to bottom left onto lady’s edge, dwn smiths, back up then down something to village, how does that sound.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Slaughterhouse is good, as is Somerton.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Quantocks hows it riding?’ is closed to new replies.