Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • quantocks enduro trails
  • graemethejock

hello going to the quantocks on Monday.Does anyone know where the trails that were used at the recent enduro are?.i know they are at the triscombe end somewhere. I usually park at the blueball inn and climb onto the main ridge from there and have found a couple of d/h style trails that start from up near the car park on the top.im sure there must be loads more. thanks in advance cheers graeme

andylc
    Free Member

Hi.
    Part at Triscombe Stone car park. Looking across the little road the entire woodland is full of single track downhill trails with a variety of berms, drops and jumps. Just head along the top track and take any that you fancy, head back up the fire trails and choose another – there are loads. There are also further tracks over into Great Wood. It’s an awesome place!
    Cycling along the track from Triscombe Stone, away from the downhill trails takes you within about a mile into the Quantock moorlands area, where there are loads more routes to find.

andylc
    Free Member

Oops just noticed you know that already…I’ve found at least 20 or so routes there and assume that the Enduro event used a variety of those.

andyrm
    Free Member

Just back from riding there this morning. Loads of tracks up from the Blue Bull Inn – go from the carpark at the top and just explore.

We found a few bits of marker tape so I assume they were from UKGE.

Without wanting to jinx things, its running dry and very fast 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘quantocks enduro trails’ is closed to new replies.