Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Quality T-shirts
  • Gunz
    Free Member

I don’t have a lot of clothes but what I do have I like to last. Can anyone recommend a purveyor of T-shirts etc that last (I’ve looked at Howies but don’t like the designs).

Thanks in advance.

footflaps

Well the longest lasting I have ever come across are Howies – but I’ve not found a design I like from them for years now. Still wearing 10 year old ones which are in great nick….

muddyground
    Free Member

Muddy Ground

Oh, let me think ;¬)

robh

As per footflaps

Plain Lazy often seem to be in TK Maxx a number of them are also organic and seem to wash well.

fontmoss
    Free Member

Well the longest lasting I have ever come across are Howies – but I’ve not found a design I like from them for years now. Still wearing 10 year old ones which are in great nick….

what he said. Morvelo are good though

EDIT: and twinsix

SprocketJockey
    Free Member

Not tried them but these are organic cotton, not bad price and some fun designs:

http://www.huskyorganic.co.uk/organic-cotton/t-shirts/mens/

Finisterre do stuff of a similar quality to Howies but don’t have a great selection of T-shirts at the moment. Or what about Rapanui?

corroded
    Free Member

+1 Rapanui, great homegrown business.
    http://www.rapanuiclothing.com/

Otherwise I just get a pack of three plain organic Ts from American Apparel. Can’t go wrong. Unless you’re a bit chubby.

MrNutt
    Free Member
    footflaps

Much as I like Last Exit to Nowhere (I have about 10 of them), they’re not long lasting….

bobbyg81
    Free Member

American Apparel

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

google ” threadless ” really unusual and groovy artist designed t-shirts , sale on at the momment.

IanMunro
    Free Member

All I want is some which are –
    a) made well.
    b) designed to fit the shape of a human, not a marquee tent.
    c) come in some nice plain colours.

Wouldn’t have thought it was asking too much, but apparently I am.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Did you not look on the american apparrel site.everything you mentioned is on there.

midlifecrashes

Search ebay for Fruit of the Loom and Hanes. Well made and cheap, loads of colours and shapes.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Did you not look on the american apparrel site.everything you mentioned is on there.

/Looks.

Oh yeah!
    Cheers! 😀

juanking

Finisterre have a discount on at the moment of £10 off anything. The code to use is, ATHANKYOU

I have Finisterre and Howies but prefer Finisterre as Howies are mental with their sizing and the stock accuracy is dubious at best.

sparkyrhino

Try chemical records ,loads of good tee’s from up and coming designers ,to established companys,loads in discount section,had a few carhartt tee’s which last ,or a bit more pricey try stussy they last forever (i have a few which are 20 years old and still look and feel great

BenjiM

Mountain Warehouse & Animal

Hohum
    Free Member

sparkyrhino – Member
    Try chemical records ,loads of good tee’s from up and coming designers ,to established companys,loads in discount section,had a few carhartt tee’s which last ,or a bit more pricey try stussy they last forever (i have a few which are 20 years old and still look and feel great

Some great stuff on there.

Thanks for that!

sharkbait
    Free Member

Search ebay for Fruit of the Loom and Hanes. Well made and cheap, loads of colours and shapes.

If you can hang on a few days my new web store will be open and there will be an introductory offer for the STW dwellers. ^ are both on the product list along with a load of other stuff.
    I’m hoping to be open in 1 week.

CaptJon
    Free Member

footflaps – Member

Glad i’m not the only one. I wish they’d bring back some old designs – if you’re listening Howies, the banana ‘ready meal’ one would be nice.

footflaps

CaptJon – I suspect we’re too old now and no longer fit their target demographic, hence all their T shirt designs just look pants to us. They had loads of great designs in the olden days…

CaptJon
    Free Member

hey! i’m only 30…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Norse Projects Niels Tees

here

chrisdw
    Free Member

Get on Amazon and search Fruit of The Loom. Loads of different designs and colours. Really well made.

Some can be had for £3-£4

schrickvr6
    Free Member

A bit pointless saying but I had a 20% off voucher for chemical records that expired yesterday. 😥 Any other clothing addicts on here?

footflaps

From their photos I suspect their target demographic is 20 ish, so even at the young age of 30, you’re still too old 😉

konabunny
    Free Member

American Apparel stuff is vey overrated IMHO? Also the CEO is a complete scumbag.

spoon
    Free Member
    CaptJon
    Free Member

footflaps – Member
    From their photos I suspect their target demographic is 20 ish, so even at the young age of 30, you’re still too old

20 year olds can’t afford Howies…

sparkyrhino

Clothing addict?.own around 120 t-shirts at the moment dont like to throw them out(hence the 20 year old stussy tees).my wife likes to cull them now and again ,not even going to mention the jeans,trainers and jackets.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Sold a few old Stussy bits that didn’t fit/never wore anymore on ebay a few weeks ago, got £65 for a sweatshirt and £42 for a ‘Bhudda blunts and old skool stunts, minus the fronts’ tee, wise investments lol. Skate shoes and selvedge jeans are my real weakness though.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

There’s a good sale on at Addict at the mo, 70% off all last seasons gear, have picked up a few bits but tempted to buy a nice winter coat for £45.

oddjob
    Free Member

If you want plain quality T shirts then try Sunspel, they are expensive but beautifully made.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Rapha and Abercrombie & Fitch are pretty bombproof if a little pricey. Just bought some Morvelo ones which don’t feel great quality tbh but are cheap enough not to matter.

Neil-F
    Free Member

GAP or Phatface.
    GAP have some great discounted stuff in their factory outlets, and they last for ages. 😀

sharkbait
    Free Member

oddjob – Member
    If you want plain quality T shirts then try Sunspel, they are expensive but beautifully made.

I’m sorry, £40 for a t-shirt?????
    I bet they love you.

oddjob
    Free Member

I have one of their polo shirts (which was a gift) that’s all you said you wanted a quality tshirt, nit a cheap one 😉

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Recently discovered Uniqlo thet have quite a selection of TS.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Quality T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.