Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Quality LBS in Taunton please? Bike service / repair required….
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

As ever, bring the bike on me jollies and there’s a problem, related methinks to my OTB last Tues night…

Gears, front and rear, are not at all happy, a quick trip to the Park Tools website and…… I make things worse…
    I could just leave the bike parked up for 10 days and take it home to my good mate who Knows How To Fix These Things or, I can drop it in somewhere…

A quick google throws up SixCycles, even mentions Sharki as offering guided rides so, i’m guessing they cant be that bad 😉
    ??
    Cheers in advance
    C

jam-bo

Ralph Colman on station road. Workshop is normally pretty stacked so might not be able to fit you in.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Cheers jam bo – I figured there’d likely be a bit of a wait – guess it’s a job for a phone call tomorrow…
    In the meantime, a stroll into town along the canal and a couple of pints…

marsdenman
    Free Member

mmm, MrsMM tells me we’re off to The Plough a dog friendly provider of pints and, it seems, most excellent pies….? It’s also the same postcode as Messers Coleman so I can pop in 🙂 😉

oxym0r0n

Great pies at the Plough – enjoy! Hopefully Ralphies will be able to sort you out – the guys at Six seem quite friendly, although I haven’t actually parted with any cash there yet…

marsdenman
    Free Member

Cheers again guys.
    Popped into Ralphies, they’ve very kindly said they’ll take a look if I get it to them for opening time tomorrow 🙂 if it’s a ‘quick tweak,’ job sorted 🙂 If it’s more serious I am, understandably, at the back of a 2 week queue!
    Meantime, we’re in The Plough 😉

sharki
    Free Member

just picked up on this.

hope you got it sorted and also enjoyed the pies.

I happen to be in the plough now.

six or kings for good workshop services.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Quality LBS in Taunton please? Bike service / repair required….’ is closed to new replies.