Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Quadruple Espresso
  • choron
    Free Member

Zing – and the jetlag is gone

That is all.

scaredypants

see you in about 3hrs, when you’ve stopped shitting 😆

wallop

I’d get the shakes. It wouldn’t be nice. A double is my limit.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Quadruple espresso + a bran muffin = 😯

toby1

Temporary solution, I reckon once the come down kicks it you’ll be face down on the keyboard!

choron
    Free Member

Hmm, have quite a “heroic” caffeine tolerance, but hadn’t considered the possibility of several hours of shitting.

Still, too late now (although work might be interesting).

trail_rat
    Free Member

haha – i remember in houston going out on the town with some locals – getting in at 6am and realising i had to be up for class in an hour.

that day was the worst day of my life – ive felt better after riding my bike for 24 hours. Even with copious ammounts of caffiene i was a semi concious nodding dog.

Good luck !

sobriety
    Free Member

I remember once mixing Dr. Pepper with instant coffee after an all nighter at uni, got me through to lunch at least.

choron
    Free Member

Quick update: no flocks of pigeons yet, but shaving in the shower with this much caffeine in you is a dangerous affair.

xterramac
    Free Member

I was my monday morning tipple a few years ago too!

Quad power was just the thing to get me to the pool before work, but as stated above, there were a few bob issues, that followed.

Tried it once before a peaks epic, now thats not a smart move!!!

julianwilson
    Free Member

4x espresso = hypervigiliant startled squirrel. Avoid busy high streets.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I once had to go into work for an afternoon after a HEAVY weekend in Amsterdam. Straight fom the airport to my desk. I sat for four hours just squeezing my mouse and staring. Think middle stages of rabies. When I walked to the loo, I felt like I had giant car washing sponges on the soles of my feet.

It was horrible. No amount of espresso would have helped that day.

molgrips
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGlETQIMUo[/video]

konabunny
    Free Member

Found out that a colleague of mine’s morning coffee consists of four teaspoons of Nescafe that is dissolved by…a triple shot of espresso and a thimbleful of hot water. Mental.

trail_rat
    Free Member

“Found out that a colleague of mine’s morning coffee consists of four teaspoons of Nescafe that is dissolved by…a triple shot of espresso and a thimbleful of hot water. Mental.”

does he run round the office pretending to be a cop ala bill bailey in black books ?

choron
    Free Member

Two more cups of this coffee and a double macchiato from here. Feeling quite immortal now, although increasingly psychedelic.

When the crash comes it’ll be quite spectacular.

Also, I’m not quite the hypersquirrel type, more along the lines of the crack fox:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qP2hXUwQTM[/video]

nicko74

You might also want to consider eating something, a) to reduce the shakes and b) cause I find snacking also helps with jetlag.
    Even then I’ll find myself coming to at my desk having been in a reverie for a good 10 minutes or so…

wrecker
    Free Member

Slightly off topic; has anyone tried Ephedrine?
    I’m informed it’s good for energy/alertness pre-workout. Probably good for hangovers too?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

“put me to sleep with your kind boots Mr Fancyman.”

crack fox is amazing

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Quadruple Espresso’ is closed to new replies.