Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • QT – am I on crack?
  • scuttler

Next week from Heathrow T2 with Joey Barton and Piers Morgan??? – plus 3 or 4 mainstream politicians, the density of tossers in one place is sure to exceed a critical mass. Strangely I may have to watch it….

Jamie
    Free Member

Finding Joey Barton amusing is my guilty pleasure.

Piers Morgan is just a ****. The problem is, he knows people think this, and has used it to make himself very rich. A bit like an upgraded Jeremy Kyle.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Satisfying the demand for so-called “real” people ???

ctk
    Free Member

the panel tonight had 5 tories on it!

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Last night’s panel did seem a bit weighted towards the right wing. Kirsty Allsop is a poorly disguised Tory stooge.

I’m quite looking forward to Joey Barton being on QT!

binners

I couldn’t actually watch it last night, as the second Kirsty Alsop appears on telly and opens her stupid, plummy, pompous, self-righteous, sanctimonious mouth I want to hacksaw my own ears off, scoop my eyes out with a spoon, then throw them at her.

I’d rather listen to a Bombay Bicycle Club album on repeat, while watching George Osbourne having sex with a goat

bigG
    Free Member

binners – Member

scoop my eyes out with a spoon, then throw them at her

That could be interesting, given that you wouldn’t be able to see her and would be chucking your gelatinous balls around at random

davieg
    Free Member

I couldn’t actually watch it last night, as the second Kirsty Alsop appears on telly and opens her stupid, plummy, pompous, self-righteous, sanctimonious mouth I want to hacksaw my own ears off, scoop my eyes out with a spoon, then throw them at her

No rubbing of trousers then? 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Binners +1

Vile hateful pompous cow

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

I’d rather listen to a Bombay Bicycle Club album on repeat, while watching George Osbourne having sex with a goat

Somewhere, there is a website waiting for you to stumble across it.

Oh, and +1 on Aslop. You missed out ‘smug’ from the description though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘QT – am I on crack?’ is closed to new replies.