Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • QECP Day & Night Enduro 2 spaces avalible in the HT cat (Today only)
  • scottfitz
    Free Member

We have had 2 last minute drop outs from the Hardtail Category for this Saturday’s QECP Day & Night Enduro. If you want one of the spots in the Hardtail Cat, I need to know before 14:30 today!! Email scott@qecptrailcollective.co.uk

Scott

jambalaya
    Free Member

Did you get my email yesterday ?

scottfitz
    Free Member

Yes sorry I didn’t email you back. Your spot got filled in seconds 😉 thanks for letting me know.

scottfitz
    Free Member

One has gone, one left!

chrishc777
    Free Member

Yes please! Was great last year, was gutted when I missed out this time!

Email sent

scottfitz
    Free Member

YGM Chris

jambalaya
    Free Member

Good news, very sorry I couldn’t make it. The Mrs has a different idea about priorities and prior engagements 😉 Sadly I have to agree in this instance she is totally correct.

BTW I wasn’t sure whether to do HT or Super vet, in the end picked Super Vet but I may well have ridden it on the HT

scottfitz
    Free Member

Always go HT 😉

http://www.qecptrailcollective.co.uk/2015/02/bird-hardtail-super-series-2015-uk-hardtail-national-champs/

Edit:
    Oh and don’t forget our summer enduro at QECP goes on sale on the 30th May.
    Year 1 it sold out in 24hours, year 2 in 8hours, My guess is this year its going to be very hard to get a spot!!

chrishc777
    Free Member

Only dilemma now is whether to leave the revs on or get the 36s off the covert…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Always go HT

I was shamelessly pursuing the path of least humiliation from a results stand point.

I think the double sadness is I could be riding QECP on Sunday or even worse still Saturday early afternoon, its just the evening I cannot do 🙁

benpinnick

Im going to bring some top prizes for the HT cat!

nedrapier

Scott – while you’re on – which trails do you use for the events? I’m keen to ride the series round on the 7th June, and a pre-ride might be useful!

Never ridden QECP, apart from straight through on the SDW – not that I haven’t wanted to, it’s just a bit early in the day to start razzing around for bonus miles!

mattbee

The trails used for the June event, if they are going to be existing ones, are in an area of the park that isn’t strictly open to riders outside of events, so I doubt Scott will tell you on here where they are. A bit of exploring should reveal the previous years trails if you were to go for a walk over on Head Down at the back of QECP, just off the SDW. Walking there is fine, and I’m sure you wouldn’t take your bike with you…. 😉

nedrapier

Aha, not “the red one” or anything then? Hadn’t realised I was asking for anything cheeky! 🙂

Cheers matt.

scottfitz
    Free Member

7th of June is the gravity project DH race at QECP, the track will be the same ish track from the past 2 year. Just Google ‘gravity project QECP’ and you will find some POV etc….

Bit like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFOfeEAgdM

Our next enduro is on the 26th July in the same woodland.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘QECP Day & Night Enduro 2 spaces avalible in the HT cat (Today only)’ is closed to new replies.