Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Putting your LinkedIn page on business cards?
  • donsimon
    Free Member

Yay or nay?
    It seems that as soon as someone receives a business card they head off to Linkedin or wherever. Wouldn’t it be better to put the Linkedin ID on the card and save them some hassle? Or do people already do it?

morgs
    Free Member

I have a linkedin ‘button’ on my email signature, but I wouldn’t put it on my business card!

iDave
    Free Member

just put a qr code on with all your details?

donsimon
    Free Member

It’d make a cool tattoo, go with the bar code on my neck.

Stoner
    Free Member

same as morgs, I have a linkedin in icon (w link) in my email sig. Not on my cards though.

My webiste holding page links directly to linked in too though, so they can still get there from the details on my business card.

I no longer maintain my own site as linked in was easier to keep up to date.

wwaswas

I’d be wary of a tattoo – it might be like having ‘myspace’ done – in 2 years time people will point and laugh.

Squidlord
    Free Member

Probably quicker to Google name and company, as this will often bring up the linkedin public profile. Even if I had the url for the profile, I doubt I’d bother tapping it into the address bar.

But putting it on a business card might encourage them to check you out.

donsimon
    Free Member

I think you’re right squidlord the individual url looks a bit complicated. Maybe someone should give them a nudge.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Putting your LinkedIn page on business cards?’ is closed to new replies.