Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Put the kettle on…..
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42081278
    Kettle/Grinder/whatever you use…. 😀

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Another one for the “No shit Sherlock, everything in moderation” bucket.

Conclusions are a bit odd though – basically if you already drink a couple cups a day then there are probably some health benefits so carry on, but don’t drink too much or its bad for you, and if you don’t drink coffee already don’t start purely to chase the ‘health benefits’.

Talking about covering your backside.

jimjam
    Free Member

wobbliscott – Member

and if you don’t drink coffee already don’t start purely to chase the ‘health benefits’.

Talking about covering your backside.

Probably because most adults who don’t drink coffee will already be getting some kind of caffeine intake (like the lovely lady who went blind drinking 30 cans of redbull a day) so they don’t want to encourage adding it to your diet.

I imagine.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

maybe, but all the advice they had to give is to be more aware of your total caffeine intake taking into account other sources, like they do with sugar and salt. That would be the ultimate backside covering statement.

jimjam
    Free Member

wobbliscott – Member

maybe, but all the advice they had to give is to

People struggle to understand that you shouldn’t snapchat and drive. How the **** are they going to understand what ever you just writted?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

since i stopped drinking coffee, and eating foods with rubbish refined sugar, i’ve gone from a couple of days a week with an all-day mild headache/thick head and very regular nightmare bad migraines (24hrs at least with the worst headache you can imagine and generally throwing up once an hour if not more) to zero and if i do, now very rarely, wake up with a slight headache a couple of annadin and its gone in 20mins.

and now i’m reading that both coffee and sugar (according to a story i read earlier) are actually supposed to be good for me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Put the kettle on…..’ is closed to new replies.