Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PUSH tuning…
  • Kahurangi

£175 + P&P instead of £85 + P&P… it's going to add up pretty expensive once I add a lockout (to replace the remote poploc)….

Convince me?

dasnut
    Free Member

you'll only notice it if you push (geddit) them hard, and a remote lockout? come on…..

basically it sorts the high speed rebound out, like I say, you'll only notice if you ride em fast

If you think they are working well for you now, you will probably not notice the difference, however if they spike badly and go crazy in the rough stuff, time for some PUSH lovin…..

Kahurangi

Yar, sounds like it sorts out the rebound damping when you're further in to the stroke, which is where the Revs feel like they've suddenly gone too hard.

Aside from magically adjusting the spring rate beyond the dual air capabilities it sounds like a winner. But an extra £90…

I do like to go fast but am a bit chicken sometimes so erring not at the mo… unless it's that good.

As for the remote lockout – I have the bar mounted poploc but it doesn't fit with my mudguard and I don't like the extra mess of cables. Simplify!

dasnut
    Free Member

Its not when you are further in the stroke, its high speed rebound (i.e. when the fork legs are moving quickly) – so it helps with lots of big hits, square edged hits etc.

Vortexracing

works very well on long DH rocky bits, such as the lakes or peaks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PUSH tuning…’ is closed to new replies.