Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Purbecks Routes
  • dknwhy

I’m off to the coast nest weekend, staying at the YHA at Lulworth Cove. Was planning on doing the Purbeck Hill A Saurus route on one day:
    Hill-a-saurus

Would like another xc type route from Lulworth though to do on the other day. Does anyone have a gpx file they can share or a link to a route?

xterramac
    Free Member

Not to sure on current conditions as we have had a lot of rain, hopefully some of the descents will have a bit more to them now??? your route takes in a lot of the classic Perbeck stuff, but misses a couple of nice bits too. There’s heaps of other trails in and around that area, but as ive only ridden the ones near kimmeridge I cant tell you a route, your best bet is giving Charlie the mongbiker a call as he knows it like the back of chain tensioner

kja78
    Free Member

Hi, I have a 20 mile route I ‘think’ I’ve created a GPX file of! Not sure if there’s any overlap with the hillasaurus route though. Rode it on Thursday and it’s pretty dry, few nice rocky descents and great views. Email me and I’ll see if I can sent you it. kenthebaptist AT btinternet DOT com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Purbecks Routes’ is closed to new replies.