Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Pup to kennels tomorrow, guilt ridden!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

So the new pup has to go to kennels tomorrow, both Mrs ws and I feel bad as we are off on separate jollies. Mother in law said she didn’t fancy having him and the kids whilst he’s still a bit full on so the poor **** is incarcerated for the weekend! 😥

grantway
    Free Member

What ever you do don’t let the kids see the kennels where the dog will go
    we done that when we had our Golden Retriever. And ended up nearly missing the plane has
    we had to take the dog to my parents, Our daughter was very distraught.

Merak

I would never put my dog in kennel’s.

Just saying.

hh45
    Free Member

If the kennels are any good the pup will be fine. I shouldn’t worry. But I wouldn’t take the kids to the kennels either!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Our dogs love going to the kennels, once we’re out of sight. They go in together so have company, lots of other dogs to bark at and sniff, and the old ladies that run it spoil them rotten. Two walks on the beach each day plus the garden to play in, soothing music, bedtime stories (seriously), and half the time when we go to pick them up they don’t appear from the kennels, they appear from the house having lived there all week. Getting fat. No guilt here.

tonyg2003

The way our little border is farting tonight I could quite easily send him to a kennel at the moment!

Seriously a really good kennel should be no problem for you pup

GolfChick
    Free Member

Having worked in one of the mass boring kennels I’d never send Ziva, I’d of booked one of those ‘live at my house’ people but then unless my mum can have Ziva and I cant take her I just dont go. A lot of the kennels are different and have less dogs and more time etc so can give the personalised service so long as you ‘shop’ correctly which Im sure you have! Having said that I sent Ziva to a ladies house once just for one day while I popped to London, a lady she had met and walked with for quite a while previously, sodding dog wouldn’t look at me all evening when I got back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Pup to kennels tomorrow, guilt ridden!’ is closed to new replies.