Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Puncture repair kits ……. which is best value!
  • jj55

After going for about 18 months without a puncture I’ve had about 12 recently?! I’m getting fed up with buying new puncture repair kits! (& don’t want to go tubeless) What’s the best value repair kit?

geoffj

I don’t know if they are the best value, but they work and are dead easy to use.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Another vote for the Parks here. On the bikes that aren’t tubeless, they’re a must have piece of kit. Also good for sealing up cuts in a Camelback bladder, as it happens!

jonb
    Free Member

I used to get them from Wilkinsons, 6 patches and glue for 74p. I go in every now and then and buy loads.

rich-6
    Free Member

Tip top (REMA??) from Evans the mountainbike one it comes with tyre levers and a tyre patch too £3, chuffed with mine

Oggles
    Free Member

Another vote for wilkos. Similar kit in the LBS cost £4.
    I also keep a box of Park ones in the camelbak for when I don’t want to be hanging around.

naokfreek
    Free Member

just get a sheet of patch from halfords lasts ages much better than a whole new kit….(providing you have the rest of the stuff left over from old kits…) my old kits are wilkos..

carlphillips
    Free Member

i get the c cure ones and buy patches from my LBS really good they are

grumm
    Free Member

Park thing is the least hassle and nice and small to carry around.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Puncture repair kits ……. which is best value!’ is closed to new replies.