Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Psychoville 2 anyone else watching ?
  • oldfart

Caught up the last 2 episodes .Just getting weirder and weirder !’Tis a right old giggle and no mistake , and to think League of Gentleman was “normal” compared to this .Some seriously disturbed minds thinking this up , good on them !

allthepies
    Free Member

Didn’t get/like League and this looks to be in the same genre so I’m out 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Good innit. Not seen this week’s yet, but I expect strangeness.

I like Imelda Staunton’s character. Like Judy Dench’s M but without all of the technology.

Marge
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter how mad / disturbed you think it is, they find a way to surpass it each episode.
    Was sorry to see Mr Lomax go but Tea-leaf remains a star.

I think it’s fantastic & better than LOG thanks to the underlying plot.

But yes – how the hell someone thinks this stuff up is a disturbing thought in itself.

hels
    Free Member

I love this show. Very twisted and dark. Fave character the lady who marries the gay guy, especially the “wedding night” scene that was something I never thought I would see on Council Tele !!

Blower
    Free Member

yes very good is it is,this week was a good un..

librarian is proper freak!

oldfart

he aint the only one , david’s mother ?he only came with a bus pass, fred west salmon ? genius !

Lifer
    Free Member

Silent Singer is brilliant and loved the old people’s home in the recent episode.

sadexpunk

tina turner was best bit so far 🙂

Blower
    Free Member

yeah old peoples home bit was a corker.

deluded
    Free Member

tina turner was best bit so far

Agreed – crying with laughter at that – when he takes his wig off at the end, brilliant.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugyaSSi-J0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Blower
    Free Member

what happened to the guy in LOG who played the butcher etc?
    as i thought they were a trio?

deluded
    Free Member

Mark Gatiss – he went off to do his own stuff. Just won a BAFTA for Sherlock.

Coyote
    Free Member

Only seen the first two and agree is is disturbing and brilliant by turn.

Silent Singer? The most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen on TV.

chvck
    Free Member

Didn’t realise there was a new series, just put episode 1 on now. Thanks!

sadexpunk

every time silent singer comes on he reminds me of aphex twin. just me or anyone else too?

Blower
    Free Member

sadexpunk – Member

every time silent singer comes on he reminds me of aphex twin. just me or anyone else too?

it does remind of somet dunno what,some old horror film

robgarrioch

I think ‘they’ (the wizards) film his movements normally, then play it backwards to get the jerky effect… Used to terrifying effect for Sadako in Ringu.

Coyote
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6gau1T_lAI&feature=related[/video]

Not now Silent Singer!

noteeth
    Free Member

he reminds me of aphex twin. just me or anyone else too?

That & various moments in Twin Peaks.

Coyote
    Free Member

OK, caught up now. Just watched episode 4. Can’t wait to see where this is going…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Everyone has the capacity for proper evil, it’s just that most of us are able to repress such emotions/thoughts to a point we’re not even consciously aware of them. Think about dreams, and how weird and disturbing they can be.

Psychoville is the result of some very clever minds, people who are able to look deep into their own and others’ psyches, and use what they find to produce a show which in my mind, is a work of art.

The Tina Turner bit was one of the greatest ever moments in British TV Comedy History. True Genius.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Psychoville 2 anyone else watching ?’ is closed to new replies.