Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA…NEWS ALERT IN SOUTHPORT……NOT GOOD
  • lipseal
    Free Member

Just found out today from the wife who was told by a close friend of her’s that two men tried to abduct a boy in Asda sometime last week. Luckily he screamed out for his mum, his dad gave chase they dropped him and ran out into a taxi. Asda told the parents to go home and call the police….now if that had been me I would have told Asda where not leaving till the police turned up, anyway to cut a long story short the police went mad with Asda at the way they handled the situation and have managed to get CCTV footage of the men, who where also filmed in Morrisons shortly after being in Asda. Was meant to be in the local Visitor this weekend but wasn’t for some reason so I’m letting people know who live in the local and surrounding areas. It’s reminded me that supermarkets aren’t that safe and chemical or physical castration needs to be administered to these Paedophiles as and when caught. 👿

Garry_Lager

[Insert obligatory Chris Morris gag about a Paedophile disguised as a Tesco here]

It’s true that supermarkets are a good place to lose sight of the bairns tbf – our lad legs it off round the aisles all the time.

Third hand account of a potentially big local story that hasn’t appeared in the local paper.
    Is it on Snopes yet ?

mmb
    Free Member

now this post does need pics!.

WTF
    Free Member

Hoax tbhSimilar story with details changed.

Probably started by someone at Tescos or Sainsburys to get shoppers to stray from Asda.

Gary_M
    Free Member

The ‘asda child abduction story’ has been around for a wee while now. I’m surprised they didn’t try to shave the childs head, put a wig on or whatever version of the story is currently out there.

lipseal
    Free Member

Its not a HOAX WTF as we know the mother. 😐

ourmaninthenorth

Eh? Your wife her it from her friend who… What? Saw itV was told it by a bird at work? What?

Not heard of this in the news, so likely untrue.

Oh, and how does anyone conclude attempted abduction = certain paedo.

Too much reading ther news of the screws if you ask me.

Brycey
    Free Member

Someone (maybe the old boy with the microphone that welcomes everyone in to Asda) should have jumped in to another taxi and said “follow that taxi!”

allthegear
    Free Member

I’m still confused over the castration thing – what’s that got to do with it all?? Just shows how little many people understand about pedophillia…

lipseal
    Free Member

Know enough and stand by my comment

crikey
    Free Member

Perhaps they were going to make him into a chimney sweep?

Oh, and +1 for the it’s not true posters; someone tried to tell me the same thing last year at work…

sc-xc

I heard this a couple of weeks ago – about West Brom.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Just found out today from the wife who was told by a close friend of her’s that two men tried to abduct a boy in Asda sometime last week

And you know the mother, well thats a strange way to say ‘a friend of ours told us two men tried to abduct her son’

lipseal
    Free Member

Figure of speech Gary

Gary_M
    Free Member

what is?

molgrips
    Free Member

Just shows how little many people understand about pedophillia…

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE THEY MUST ALL BE BURNED! BURN THE PAEDO!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA…NEWS ALERT IN SOUTHPORT……NOT GOOD’ is closed to new replies.