Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • PSA: Tenn clothing on Amazon
  • scotroutes

A bit of a sale on today, including the Protean waterproof shorts @ £19.99.

thenorthwind

Not wishing to knock your good intentions, but I thought these were £20 direct from Tenn? I may be out of date though. I kept meaning to buy some for the winter and never got round to it. Now I’ve bought some of the bargain Humvees, but still fancy some waterproof shorts but reluctant to spend more money on MTB shorts :-/

Edit: I stopped being lazy and checked on the Tenn site. They’re £22.49 so they have gone up a bit. Now I’m tempted by all the other cheap stuff they have. Dammit! The 3/4s look good for £20 (small sizes only) and the standard shorts look a bargain for a tenner too (bigger sizes only).

As you were.

steve_b77
    Free Member
    iainc

the tenn stuff is great IMO. I have a fair bit of it, as do my kids. functional and very well priced. The waterproof shorts are one of my favourites, as are the reflective commuting long trousers. Their ‘by design’ road kit is up there with the big brands in fit and quality at half the price….

pickle
    Free Member

They’re not bad shorts, i have a pair and they’re great.

One thing though if you do order a set get the size up as they come up quite small

scotroutes

+1 to that

patriotpro
    Free Member

A link would be helpful

scotroutes
    patriotpro
    Free Member

Or you could just go to https://tenn-outdoors.co.uk/search?type=product&q=protean

and take advantage of free del and returns.

There you go, not hard when you’re not being a prick about it.

scotroutes

Well, you know how to use the Internet after all. Congratulations. I hope your mum warned you about the photos of naked ladies.

As has been pointed out on this thread, the shorts are cheaper than that on Amazon. I guess it depends on the likelihood of returning them whether you think it’s worth paying the RRP.

iainc

good prices at all the outlets though 🙂

steve_b77
    Free Member

scotroutes – I hope your mum warned you about the photos of naked ladies.

You what!!! There’s nekkid ladybabes on t’interweb, where?!?!?!?!?!

devs
    Free Member

Johnny come latelys! I paid £10 for my first protean shorts. £15 for the next 3 sets. I kept getting the “right” size though which, although ok at the waist, weren’t made for rugby player thighs, arse and tackle lol. They all split or the seams stretched and let in water. Now I have learnt my lesson and get proper fatty size and they are as good or better than the Endura and Altura offerings I’ve owned.

patriotpro
    Free Member

scotroutes – Member
    Well, you know how to use the Internet after all. Congratulations. I hope your mum warned you about the photos of naked ladies.

As has been pointed out on this thread, the shorts are cheaper than that on Amazon. I guess it depends on the likelihood of returning them whether you think it’s worth paying the RRP.

If you click the link PROVIDED you’d have seen that with 10% off and free post and returns so not rrp.

Basically yours is a garbage psa and you know it. Cheers for the heads up on rude ladies though!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Tenn clothing on Amazon’ is closed to new replies.