Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • PSA: Ted Baker @ Wiggle discounts
  • milko9000
    Free Member

This will probably be divisive, but hey ho. I noticed on bikebargains.co.uk that Wiggle are doing a Ted Baker shirt for about 60% off, turns out similar discounts are being applied to most of the range. Brings them down from rather eye-wateringly expensive to just a bit on the pricey side. Or they’re an insult to our very existence, how very dare they. Hopefully this helps some of you city commuter casual types.

cokie

I quite like some of the clothing. Would be nice for a chilled ride.
    But £18 for a puncture repair kit… 🙄

milko9000
    Free Member

haha yeah, I did see that. It’s not quite as bad as it sounds, there’s a multi-tool in there. And what a lovely tin. But yeah, yeah.

brooess
    Free Member

Don’t know about their cycling kit but I have a few Ted Baker shirts – they’ve been worn loads and are still in top notch condition. Ok they were £60 a pop but still going strong after 8 years means they’re cheaper than buying cheaper shirts and having to replace them. Their classic styling means you can do this without looking badly out of date too.

If I wanted some casual riding kit I’d be looking at this stuff but I quite like lycra 🙂

devash
    Free Member

Ted Baker work shirts and ties look great and last for years. Well worth the premium.

convert

ta – a couple of new shirts for work ordered.

mattbee

I’ve met the guy who is ‘Ted’ a couple of times running events for his kids. He’s a Jewish guy, really nice if a bit mental. He had a cover fitted to his swimming pool. The guy proudly said it was strong enough to drive a car across so he got in his 3week old Range Rover and drove over it… (It held fine).
    Their shirts are pretty nice too.

RustyNissanPrairie

Ta for the PSA. I like Ted Baker stuff, they fit my lanky skinny frame pretty well and last and wear well.
    Shirt and jacket ordered.

jkomo

Thanks, stuff ordered.

jandrew
    Free Member

Thanks! Two shirts ordered. That is this years clothes shopping complete until the January sales. 🙂

GavinB

Looks like their trousers are built for the vertically-challenged. Max inseam length is under 32″. Fair enough when you’re riding, but after you step off your bike, having a pair of trousers about 4″ short just looks daft.

Or am I missing the point?

Dark-Side

I quite like some of the clothing. Would be nice for a chilled ride.
    But £18 for a puncture repair kit…

And a multi tool and tyre levers (albeit steel ones) to be fair.

hughjayteens
    Free Member

Thanks

Daffy

Cheers.

ndthornton
    Free Member

Tempted by a Polo
    Does there stuff come up small – I often buy a medium and wish I got a large (even though I’m clearly a medium sized person)

hughjayteens
    Free Member

ndthornton – Member
    Tempted by a Polo
    Does there stuff come up small – I often buy a medium and wish I got a large (even though I’m clearly a medium sized person)

No not in my experience. I’m usually a medium but sometimes buy small in Ted Baker polos so as to best show off my rippling torso…

AlexSimon

hmmm – I quite like this t-shirt, but I set myself t a £16 limit on new tees a while back and it’s worked quite well.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Ted Baker @ Wiggle discounts’ is closed to new replies.